Bungie is starting to tick me off with this Beta. ONLY 4 DAYS!!!

#1zerooo0Posted 7/7/2014 9:30:38 AM(edited)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/07/destiny-beta-details-announced-collectors-edition-revealed-and-unboxed-ign-first

Now I feel dirty for still wanting to get Destiny, but this is ridiculous. Oh well we get the Halo:MCC that will have more content than Destiny will, so it wont be all bad. We are also still getting Destiny. I know they're under contract with Activision, but I feel like this is a big F u to Xbox fans that helped made Bungie what it is today.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Riverraider98Posted 7/7/2014 9:33:01 AM
It is....
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#3Maverick_ReznorPosted 7/7/2014 9:33:46 AM
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/07/destiny-beta-details-announced-collectors-edition-revealed-and-unboxed-ign-first

Now I feel dirty for still wanting to get Destiny, but this is ridiculous. Oh well we get the Halo:MCC that will have more content than Destiny will, so it wont be all bad. We are also still getting Destiny. I know they're under contract with Activision, but I feel like this is a big F u to Xbox fans that helped made Bungie what it is today.

the master chief collection will have more content than Destiny......probably not.
---
Currently Playing : Shovel Knight, Chrono Trigger and KoF 13
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#4desert_santaPosted 7/7/2014 9:36:48 AM
Did they happen to mention what day the beta starts?
#5POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/7/2014 9:38:26 AM
Really? They said a week for the past 6 months, that's the reason I preordered it in the first place. They have hardly any fans on the Playstation, it makes no sense at all. Every Pony on this board and every playstation owner I know in real life doesn't even like Halo (the only game they've made in forever)
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 9:40:17 AM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
zerooo0 posted...

the master chief collection will have more content than Destiny......probably not.

Yea it probably will from the Multiplayer side at least. I'm not going to speculate on the campaign side as I have no idea on how long it will be.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 7/7/2014 9:40:44 AM
Only 4 days?!

Looking forward to it. It'll be when I make my decision on whether or not I carry on with the white PS4 Destiny bundle.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#8BigLongDownerPosted 7/7/2014 9:42:28 AM
desert_santa posted...
Did they happen to mention what day the beta starts?

Starts July 23rd and ends on the 27th.

I was kinda hoping it'd run until Diablo 3 releases but I knew that was unlikely to happen.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#9nableetPosted 7/7/2014 9:43:38 AM
What is wrong with 4 days? You will probably know by the second hour whether you want it or not.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/7/2014 9:44:20 AM
zerooo0 posted...

If Microsoft knew how to treat developers and customers, it wouldn't of never went down like that.

Don't blame Activision or Bungie, blame Microsoft and Xbox fans has nothing to do with where Bungie is today, it's called being able to make good games.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant