Bungie is starting to tick me off with this Beta. ONLY 4 DAYS!!!

#1012ndAtomiskPosted 7/7/2014 3:06:10 PM
4 days seems okay. Dark Souls 2 had a network test/beta that only lasted 3 hours.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#102md22mdrxPosted 7/7/2014 4:00:55 PM
Bungie would have been great regardless of what system they worked on ... don't act like it was all MS. They were great since the days when they only worked on MACS. Do you remember those days, or is that too early for you? Pathways Into Darkness is still my favorite game of all time and has been since before Halo. In fact, go play the Marathon series.
#103ckramsePosted 7/7/2014 4:27:10 PM
Its a BETA. You'll survive. Besides you still have halo. Im tired of all you haters. I mean can WE get some Bungie action. Selfishness. ....so sad for you. You mine as well tell us their YOUR FRIEND so we cant play with them and start throwing a temper tantrum on the floor. Grow up and let YOUR FRIEND make themselves some money by luring PS gamers in so that the next game will twice as good because they made twice the money. Make sense?
#104TRC-G00SEPosted 7/7/2014 4:33:49 PM(edited)
Im not worried about it. I just need a hour or two to decide if i am going to buy it
---
****!
#105youngskillzPosted 7/7/2014 4:40:13 PM
sony should have paid for a whole extra week.

money kinda wasted.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.