I wanna show how good Upload studios can be, post yours as well please!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I wanna show how good Upload studios can be, post yours as well please!!!
11 months ago#21
Damn, thanks guys. I definitely appreciate it.

DonVito1990 That was a bad a** kick man. I'm still debating getting that game, that helped some.

garydavexxx That Gol clip was sick dude.

MRL3G3ND AND YOU!!! First, all those were REALLY good. Second, Gimme Shelter is my favorite song ever. Mad prop's, perfect song for that Montage. It also really made me want a BF Vietnam update. Even the Kanye and MJ fit great.

I got some questions if you don't mind. I saw you slowed down a couple shots plus the music, is all that a program i can download?
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
(edited 0 seconds ago)
11 months ago#22
JK8289 posted...
That's was awesome. Didn't know you could go that deep. Very well done. And some great battlefield footage. How do you post a link to your clip?

I had to sign into my Hotmail then Go to OneDrive and find the clip. There's a Option up top to share, click on that and then click "Get a link"
---
11 months ago#23
crazy video man, good stuff. i've been wanting to do some stuff in upload so maybe i'll finally get around to it and share some stuff.
---
3DS FC: 0645-5801-1587 3DS Name: JZombie
AC:NL: Mike, Mayor of Tokyo.
11 months ago#24
AgentLocke posted...
Hey guys, I've seen some people ask how good Upload studios was so i wanted to post this. I've put some time into trying to get everything i can out if it, this video is the best I've got. I just want to show how much you can get out of it with a little time. Maybe more then a little, the "KB" intro alone was honestly 8 hours of work, but i plan to use it for all montages. I'd like to add how excited i am to make Halo 2 montages finally. Thats something i always wanted to do.

Heres the link to my BF4 Montage http://1drv.ms/TPl9O8

All upload studio, music was just added with my polk headset next to a speaker... It sounds better than you guys might think. The intro was made with trials, but you can only get it to show without the hud for half a second, so i had to record a beginning and end piece, splice them together as a 1 second clip then put them on top of each other (incase anyone was curious :-) ) Anyways I've put a ridiculous amount of work into making this and I'd love some feedback. I'd also LOVE to see any montages you guys have made with Upload. I bet you could make a bada** one with Dead Rising.

Bring em on guys...

Great Ending!
---
1997 Toyota Supra 6-Speed Twin Turbo Targa Top - SOLD ($53,600)
2001 Toyota Celica 6-Speed GT-S - SOLD ($13,300)
11 months ago#25
Here is two clips I made a little while back. The first one is a Tank.vs.Jets video and the second is some good moments I had. Didn't know you could add music. You got me more inspired.

http://1drv.ms/1k3CTfG

http://1drv.ms/TRmow4
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
11 months ago#26
AgentLocke posted...

DonVito1990 That was a bad a** kick man. I'm still debating getting that game, that helped some.

MRL3G3ND AND YOU!!! First, all those were REALLY good. Second, Gimme Shelter is my favorite song ever. Mad prop's, perfect song for that Montage. It also really made me want a BF Vietnam update. Even the Kanye and MJ fit great.

I got some questions if you don't mind. I saw you slowed down a couple shots plus the music, is all that a program i can download?

I use Sony Vegas 8...I'm pretty sure you can get it dirt cheap or free (google)...
I just upload it to onedrive, download them to my PC, and edit...it's as easy as drag and drop for most things
---
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc
11 months ago#27
MRL3G3ND posted something positive? O_o

Wtf is this? Bizarro world?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
11 months ago#28
Very well done TC. I loved the music.
11 months ago#29
MRL3G3ND posted...
AgentLocke posted...

I use Sony Vegas 8...I'm pretty sure you can get it dirt cheap or free (google)...
I just upload it to onedrive, download them to my PC, and edit...it's as easy as drag and drop for most things

Thanks man, I'm gonna look into all that.

I appreciate all the prop's guys. Def. encouraging me to make Montage number 2
---
11 months ago#30
Very cool. Good job!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I wanna show how good Upload studios can be, post yours as well please!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived