OG Xbox >>> PS2

#141TheTitan99Posted 7/8/2014 1:16:09 PM
Halo CE was pretty boss.
---
Stop the console wars.
#142KaijinSurohmPosted 7/8/2014 1:24:50 PM
mjc0961 posted...

The SEGA Game Gear was not a portable Genesis, it was a portable Master System.

The GameGear projected the same graphics as the Genesis. I only got to play a handful of games with it (most of them were sonic games, lol), but they projected the same graphical capabilities as the console counterpart.
---
http://s27.postimg.org/kj94tqjtf/1483220_718769974810683_97803309_n.jpg
The 10 commandments of Logic
#143MattyFresh34Posted 7/8/2014 1:26:39 PM
Caanimal posted...
ITT: crazed Xbox fanboy fanatics stroking each other. How droll.

---
A GameFaqs Mod/Admin replied
"It isn't our job to change your mind, it's your job to change our mind. You failed to do so".
#144MantraChamplooPosted 7/8/2014 1:27:41 PM
I loved the xbox for halo and Morrowind, but ps2 wins with mgs2, mgs3, Odin sphere, western samurai, god hand,and so many more I am forgetting... But just no I can't agree with that at all.
#145Snake99001Posted 7/8/2014 1:47:51 PM
Wanna bring up sales? No you don't.
#146ConsumerWarningPosted 7/8/2014 1:55:09 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
mjc0961 posted...

The GameGear projected the same graphics as the Genesis. I only got to play a handful of games with it (most of them were sonic games, lol), but they projected the same graphical capabilities as the console counterpart.

No to everything you just said. The only thing the Game Gear had in common with the Genesis is that the games were in color. It was basically a portable Master System... now, the Sega Nomad on the other hand was a portable Genesis... that ate 6 AA batteries in about an hour.
---
The 80's are over and the conservatives lost.
#147Homie_202Posted 7/8/2014 1:55:56 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Thoughts? Your argument is flawed as the PS2 came out well before the Xbox giving it time to establish itself as a console. Same with the Xbox 360. This gen they both came out at the same time and both are doing really well for themselves.

Many still argue that the PS3 "won" last gen however despite coming out later bc of better specs/multiplat performance. I'm just going by the logic of those on this board bro.

Not to mention it sold more consoles.
#148ConsumerWarningPosted 7/8/2014 1:56:44 PM
MantraChamploo posted...
I loved the xbox for halo and Morrowind, but ps2 wins with mgs2, mgs3, Odin sphere, western samurai, god hand,and so many more I am forgetting... But just no I can't agree with that at all.

The Xbox was the superior machine - that isn't even debatable. Tho the PS2 had a bigger number of niche games, as you've demonstrated.

As in generations past and present - each option is a good one... there's no real point to pick sides.
---
#149ConsumerWarningPosted 7/8/2014 1:57:33 PM
Homie_202 posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Thoughts? Your argument is flawed as the PS2 came out well before the Xbox giving it time to establish itself as a console. Same with the Xbox 360. This gen they both came out at the same time and both are doing really well for themselves.

Many still argue that the PS3 "won" last gen however despite coming out later bc of better specs/multiplat performance. I'm just going by the logic of those on this board bro.

Not to mention it sold more consoles.

The PS3 is, by far, a superior machine - but again, both systems are worth owning.
---
#150KaijinSurohmPosted 7/8/2014 2:07:15 PM
ConsumerWarning posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
mjc0961 posted...

No to everything you just said. The only thing the Game Gear had in common with the Genesis is that the games were in color. It was basically a portable Master System... now, the Sega Nomad on the other hand was a portable Genesis... that ate 6 AA batteries in about an hour.

I'll accept your opinion at just that, your opinion, lol.
---
http://s27.postimg.org/kj94tqjtf/1483220_718769974810683_97803309_n.jpg
The 10 commandments of Logic