Destiny Multiplayer Count Is 6 Vs 6 Will There Be Rage Over It?

#41LooksLikeRainPosted 7/8/2014 3:04:29 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Games should only be released at 1080p, 60fps, 32 vs 32 multiplayer, full matchmaking, independent servers, perfect balance, beautiful high-resolution textures, 50-hour single player story mode, endless multiplayer with downloadable content as completely free updates for the next three years, and it should cost exactly 50/$60 with zero possible further inputs from the consumer to be even ELIGIBLE for my wallet.

Don't you know ANYTHING about current-gen gaming? Pah. You owe me for this explanation. I demand, I DESERVE your retort. If you don't respond, you're a lazy, gouging poster.

And all DLC should be free! I mean WTH I ALREADY PAID FOR THE GAME, YOU GREEDY DEVELOPER SCUM!
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#42DojoMaxPosted 7/8/2014 3:04:49 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
No because it's not an X1 exclusive.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#43BoneRevolutionPosted 7/8/2014 3:05:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44BoneRevolutionPosted 7/8/2014 3:05:51 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
#45DojoMaxPosted 7/8/2014 3:05:59 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...

SomboSteel posted...
People also raged that Titanfall was online only, yet so is Destiny and i havent seen a million complaint topics about it on either console board

Basically because Destiny is available for PS4
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#46mattglosbcfcPosted 7/8/2014 3:54:02 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Games should only be released at 1080p, 60fps, 32 vs 32 multiplayer, full matchmaking, independent servers, perfect balance, beautiful high-resolution textures, 50-hour single player story mode, endless multiplayer with downloadable content as completely free updates for the next three years, and it should cost exactly 50/$60 with zero possible further inputs from the consumer to be even ELIGIBLE for my wallet.

Don't you know ANYTHING about current-gen gaming? Pah. You owe me for this explanation. I demand, I DESERVE your retort. If you don't respond, you're a lazy, gouging poster.

Unless its on the PS4 of course ;) Then the game is instantly amazing regardless. Best thing since sliced bread if its exclusive too.
#47BeefEasterPosted 7/8/2014 4:10:52 PM
I don't care

I'll mostly be playing the single player portion anyway
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#48method115Posted 7/8/2014 4:27:10 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Rybal posted...
Also, other than Battlefield, which console shooters are more than 6v6?

Call of Duty, Killzone

We see how well that worked for Killzone lol. That MP community didn't last too long after launch.

yep and it was all because of the player count. Jesus Christ I'm almost 90% positive this site is filled with twelve year old kids. The logic I see people using in these threads and others like it is ridiculous.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#49leatheljPosted 7/8/2014 4:43:13 PM
Yep it's just double standerds and hypocrites I really think it has something to do with it being on ps4 so it's the best game ever now. Destiny is online only with 6 vs 6 pvp and it gets a pass why? Only reason I can think of is it's not xb1/PC exclusive. I hope destiny will be a good game and hope it succeeds but I will never forget the hypocrisy the Titanfall haters are doing.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#50MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/8/2014 4:47:02 PM
leathelj posted...
Yep it's just double standerds and hypocrites I really think it has something to do with it being on ps4 so it's the best game ever now. Destiny is online only with 6 vs 6 pvp and it gets a pass why? Only reason I can think of is it's not xb1/PC exclusive. I hope destiny will be a good game and hope it succeeds but I will never forget the hypocrisy the Titanfall haters are doing.

Don't forget the nonstop topics, made by Sony fans, about how Destiny will be a system seller and completely catch up and surpass Microsoft's lead in sales.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.