Why has LIVE been having so many issues recently?

#1AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/8/2014 11:16:41 AM
It seems that every few days the service is limited, we can't sign in, etc. etc.

What the hell is going on with LIVE?
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/8/2014 11:18:45 AM
IKR Like theres so many issues! OMG LIKE SO MANY!!! DES ISSUES MAN I CANT HANDLE IT.

I'm joking. I do not understand what on earth you are talking about, and I have not run into a single issue. Now please move on.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3Syn_VengeancePosted 7/8/2014 11:21:12 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
IKR Like theres so many issues! OMG LIKE SO MANY!!! DES ISSUES MAN I CANT HANDLE IT.

I'm joking. I do not understand what on earth you are talking about, and I have not run into a single issue. Now please move on.

This, I haven't had any problems either.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#4LooksLikeRainPosted 7/8/2014 11:22:49 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

This, I haven't had any problems either.

Same here. TC, what problems have you experienced on your Xbox one?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#5AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 11:22:59 AM
Last week we couldn't play our games without disconnecting the internet and the video services have been screwed up in the last two days as well.

I'm very happy you didn't have any issues, but some of us did and are. If you don't have anything useful to add, just hit topic list and mosey on out of here:)
---
#6ExempliGratiaPosted 7/8/2014 11:24:46 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Last week we couldn't play our games without disconnecting the internet and the video services have been screwed up in the last two days as well.

I'm very happy you didn't have any issues, but some of us did and are. If you don't have anything useful to add, just hit topic list and mosey on out of here:)

When did that game issue happen? Only issues that's been going on with Live is the content purchasing isuue that started when guacameele was released.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 7/8/2014 11:26:30 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

You're absolutely right! It's EVERY FEW DAYS!

You still didn't answer my question.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#8SorbetowulfPosted 7/8/2014 11:29:08 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Is an observation that opposes yours suddenly not useful? Round some parts, that's merely discussion.

On topic, I had some issues last week with spotty service, but it turned out it was my ISP, and was through their end, and resolved in a few hours. Affected the whole city. Perhaps your issues are with your ISP?

I also had a problem with a locked transfer market in FIFA '14, but an e-mail to EA customer service resolved that in about three days.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#9AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 11:30:21 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

You're absolutely right! It's EVERY FEW DAYS!

You still didn't answer my question.

Actually I did answer your question.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension often or just when you don't like what you're reading?
---
#10AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 11:38:17 AM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Perhaps you guys should let Microsoft know everything is fine and to stop trolling themselves by reporting issues.
---