Why has LIVE been having so many issues recently?

#11OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/8/2014 10:40:25 AM
My goodness. You guys certainly get defensive whenever your xbox live has issues. >_>
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 7/8/2014 10:40:25 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

There's a PBS app?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#13devnull520Posted 7/8/2014 10:44:25 AM
This is clearly a troll attempt by the way it was worded. There are some issues mostly related to video apps, not gaming. It has not been "every few days" and it has not been "so many"
#14AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 10:44:40 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

There's a PBS app?

I found that shocking as well.

Oh well, according to some angry board residents LIVE is fine and MS are filthy liars.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#15AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 10:45:48 AM
devnull520 posted...
This is clearly a troll attempt by the way it was worded. There are some issues mostly related to video apps, not gaming. It has not been "every few days" and it has not been "so many"

Wrong.

Content purchasing issues relate to games.

Not being to sign in and play your games may also have something to do with...*gasp*...GAMES.
---
#16OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/8/2014 10:46:49 AM
devnull520 posted...

I thought the reason people payed for live in the first place was for stability. :v Having problems "every few days" doesn't sound very stable to me.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#17devnull520Posted 7/8/2014 10:50:16 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
devnull520 posted...

I thought the reason people payed for live in the first place was for stability. :v Having problems "every few days" doesn't sound very stable to me.

My fault for feeding the trolls, I am out of this topic.
#18teeebzPosted 7/8/2014 10:55:00 AM
Even though I don't believe the TC based on all his past post history, I haven't had a single issue with live since the day TF released for a few hours.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#19AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 10:56:00 AM
teeebz posted...
Even though I don't believe the TC based on all his past post history, I haven't had a single issue with live since the day TF released for a few hours.

You don't have to believe me; I posted a link to MS' own status page.
---
#20SculptorOvFleshPosted 7/8/2014 10:59:29 AM
No real issues, other then my ping being double what it should.