Why has LIVE been having so many issues recently?

#21LooksLikeRainPosted 7/8/2014 12:43:59 PM
devnull520 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
devnull520 posted...
This is clearly a troll attempt by the way it was worded. There are some issues mostly related to video apps, not gaming. It has not been "every few days" and it has not been "so many"

I thought the reason people payed for live in the first place was for stability. :v Having problems "every few days" doesn't sound very stable to me.

My fault for feeding the trolls, I am out of this topic.

Yeah just bail before they start mating.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#22EllesarienPosted 7/8/2014 12:50:04 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
teeebz posted...
Even though I don't believe the TC based on all his past post history, I haven't had a single issue with live since the day TF released for a few hours.

You don't have to believe me; I posted a link to MS' own status page.

So you got verification directly from MS. I am wondering AFTER that why you then decided make this topic in the 1st place AFTER you ALREADY KNEW the answer.

Posting history is a pain isn't it?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#23AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 12:52:06 PM
Ellesarien posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
teeebz posted...
Even though I don't believe the TC based on all his past post history, I haven't had a single issue with live since the day TF released for a few hours.

So you got verification directly from MS. I am wondering AFTER that why you then decided make this topic in the 1st place AFTER you ALREADY KNEW the answer.

Can you show me where they said WHY it's happening?

Because I only see verification of the fact that there are issues.

What is it with this board and reading comprehension? Why are America's schools failing us?
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#24gohoanqPosted 7/8/2014 12:54:56 PM
I don't think it's THAT often but I do notice every other week I see some issue with XBL like being unable to sign in or play certain games/apps. lol Not sure what's wrong with the XO's XBL but it's strange for sure.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#25SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/8/2014 12:55:06 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
IKR Like theres so many issues! OMG LIKE SO MANY!!! DES ISSUES MAN I CANT HANDLE IT.

I'm joking. I do not understand what on earth you are talking about, and I have not run into a single issue. Now please move on.

This, I haven't had any problems either.

I have yet to experience Live problems on the XONE. It must be your internet TC.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#26SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/8/2014 12:56:26 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Ellesarien posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
teeebz posted...

Can you show me where they said WHY it's happening?

Because I only see verification of the fact that there are issues.

What is it with this board and reading comprehension? Why are America's schools failing us?

MS can't tell you whats wrong, but GFAQS can? Lol mkay.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#27MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/8/2014 1:00:28 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
My goodness. You guys certainly get defensive whenever your xbox live has issues. >_>

Why are you even here and not playing Sunset Overdrive?
O wait that's right the PS4 doesn't have it!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#28Ramsus082Posted 7/8/2014 1:11:01 PM
XboxOne owner voicing some issues he's having with the console?

GET 'EM, BOYS!!!
---
Console Warrior of the month: billsfann01, for an alt attempt gone wrong
http://imgur.com/PVAomh7
#29LooksLikeRainPosted 7/8/2014 1:21:08 PM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Last week we couldn't play our games without disconnecting the internet and the video services have been screwed up in the last two days as well.

I'm very happy you didn't have any issues, but some of us did and are. If you don't have anything useful to add, just hit topic list and mosey on out of here:)

You're absolutely right! It's EVERY FEW DAYS!

You still didn't answer my question.

Actually I did answer your question.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension often or just when you don't like what you're reading?

You didn't though. I want to know what you are personally dealing with, but you keep saying "we" and "etc etc." That gives the impression that you heard somewhere that there may be issues for some people and you started foaming at the mouth and frantically typed out this post that XBL is suffering from all of these problem even though you personally have not dealt with any as you do not own the console. Please keep in mind I'm using this post as well as what I remember from your posting history to come to this conclusion.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#30AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 1:21:15 PM
gohoanq posted...
I don't think it's THAT often but I do notice every other week I see some issue with XBL like being unable to sign in or play certain games/apps. lol Not sure what's wrong with the XO's XBL but it's strange for sure.

Well I did say recently in the topic title.

You know, instead of "derp live is da broken all year 365 babeh!"
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps