Why has LIVE been having so many issues recently?

#41LooksLikeRainPosted 7/8/2014 2:49:53 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Theleeham posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Theleeham posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
devnull520 posted...
This is clearly a troll attempt by the way it was worded. There are some issues mostly related to video apps, not gaming. It has not been "every few days" and it has not been "so many"

I thought the reason people payed for live in the first place was for stability. :v Having problems "every few days" doesn't sound very stable to me.

I thought the reason people went to school was to learn how to spell simple things such as "paid".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/payed

Lol, schools also help with reading comprehension....

"( Obsolete , except for def 12 ) payed, pay·ing."

"12. Nautical . to let (a ship) fall off to leeward. "

It doesn't say it is incorrect. o.o Just obsolete. I was taught "payed" in school. I suppose that is because my English teachers were pretty old? A few of them had to have been as old as Methuselah.

So instead of just admitting you made a simple mistake, you're going to say that's how you were taught in school? You realize that makes it completely reasonable to question your intelligence in general since your teachers obviously had no idea what they were talking about.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#42toolman129Posted 7/8/2014 4:04:29 PM
Wait, are people camping the live status page for trolling now?
---
GT: NightlordHypn0s
PSN: Saakk
#43OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/8/2014 4:11:21 PM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...

So instead of just admitting you made a simple mistake, you're going to say that's how you were taught in school? You realize that makes it completely reasonable to question your intelligence in general since your teachers obviously had no idea what they were talking about.

Well, it isn't that they didn't know what they were talking about exactly. :v I guess they just didn't know that "payed" had fallen out of usage? They taught me a lot of other things though. For instance, like how "a lot" is never to be written as "alot." I remember my teacher writing "alot" on a piece of paper and then ripping the "a" and "lot" portion apart. o.o And thus I never forgot it. And the difference between "then" and "than" and "you" and "you're." They were really adamant about that last one.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#44Juzten76Posted 7/8/2014 4:27:02 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Ellesarien posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
teeebz posted...
Even though I don't believe the TC based on all his past post history, I haven't had a single issue with live since the day TF released for a few hours.

You don't have to believe me; I posted a link to MS' own status page.

So you got verification directly from MS. I am wondering AFTER that why you then decided make this topic in the 1st place AFTER you ALREADY KNEW the answer.

Posting history is a pain isn't it?

Can you show me where they said WHY it's happening?

Because I only see verification of the fact that there are issues.

What is it with this board and reading comprehension? Why are America's schools failing us?

MS can't tell you whats wrong, but GFAQS can? Lol mkay.

No, but it was the perfect opportunity for this clown to exaggerate his Xbox Live issues so he can meet his troll quota for the day.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#45googlerPosted 7/8/2014 4:39:45 PM
Although I haven't experienced much, it can vary by console/area. I've seen several articles online the last few weeks about new outages one way or the other. Last one was a day or two ago
#46AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 4:51:54 PM
Poor fuming Juzten, always losing his 'wittle temper;)
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#47ExempliGratiaPosted 7/8/2014 4:53:27 PM
Seems like TC isn't looking for help.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#48AceAndJunpei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 4:54:46 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
Seems like TC isn't looking for help.

Please show me where I ever claimed I was looking for "help"; go on, try your best now little guy.

For the love of god, does anyone on this board read or is it all gut reactions based on a poster's username?
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#49daniel79Posted 7/8/2014 4:55:32 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
IKR Like theres so many issues! OMG LIKE SO MANY!!! DES ISSUES MAN I CANT HANDLE IT.

I'm joking. I do not understand what on earth you are talking about, and I have not run into a single issue. Now please move on.

What an ass.
#50YomonachiXPosted 7/8/2014 5:02:30 PM
If MS's site says it, I'm will to believe them.