Looks like the sales bump was semi-permanent for XBOX ONE!

#1Altair001Posted 7/8/2014 2:05:35 PM
Week ending on June 28:

PS4- 104k (+6k)
XB1- 65k (-6k)
WiiU- 51k (-2k)

Also the ratio has been a bit less than 2:1 for these past 3 weeks.
#2IzanamlPosted 7/11/2014 10:28:19 PM
Yeah. As semi-permanent as always-on DRM, no used games, and no non-Kinect Xbones.

Nice try. Never gonna happen.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer..." - Arcana IV The Emperor
#3KID VIDPosted 7/11/2014 10:31:47 PM
****, now how am I to get any sleep at night?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4IzanamlPosted 7/11/2014 10:33:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5xxnogamerxxPosted 7/11/2014 10:41:57 PM
Izanaml posted...
I wish the xbots would just know when to give up the fight. The British knew when it was time to give up the fight to America. The Confederates knew when they had to give in to the Union. Japan knew when it could no longer appose America. Why can't the xbots see that it's time to surrender to the Sony dragons and just post quietly and inconspicuously?

You just posted twice in this topic almost back to back. You have a very serious problem and need to think long and hard about your life.
#6IzanamlPosted 7/11/2014 10:45:47 PM
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...
I wish the xbots would just know when to give up the fight. The British knew when it was time to give up the fight to America. The Confederates knew when they had to give in to the Union. Japan knew when it could no longer appose America. Why can't the xbots see that it's time to surrender to the Sony dragons and just post quietly and inconspicuously?

You just posted twice in this topic almost back to back. You have a very serious problem and need to think long and hard about your life.

You have a very serious problem too. It's called umad syndrome. It can only be cured once you stop being a Microsoft fanboy.
---
"Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer..." - Arcana IV The Emperor
#7TheGam3925Posted 7/11/2014 10:47:03 PM
Izanaml posted...
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...

You have a very serious problem too. It's called umad syndrome. It can only be cured once you stop being a Microsoft fanboy.

Anyone got any burn cream?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#8Millertime660Posted 7/11/2014 10:53:57 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Izanaml posted...
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...

Anyone got any burn cream?

Hahahaha who is this Izanaml guy? Next level stuff right there!
#9Crystyn_7BPosted 7/11/2014 10:59:48 PM
Izanaml posted...

We are the Vietcong...
#10IzanamlPosted 7/11/2014 11:07:41 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Izanaml posted...

We are the Vietcong...

Well I am the Donkey Cong and make no mistake it is on like Donkey Kong!
---