Looks like the sales bump was semi-permanent for XBOX ONE!

#11B1GB0SS_86Posted 7/12/2014 12:09:03 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Izanaml posted...
I wish the xbots would just know when to give up the fight. The British knew when it was time to give up the fight to America. The Confederates knew when they had to give in to the Union. Japan knew when it could no longer appose America. Why can't the xbots see that it's time to surrender to the Sony dragons and just post quietly and inconspicuously?

We are the Vietcong...

Lol.
#12Millertime660Posted 7/12/2014 12:09:13 AM
Izanaml posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Izanaml posted...
I wish the xbots would just know when to give up the fight. The British knew when it was time to give up the fight to America. The Confederates knew when they had to give in to the Union. Japan knew when it could no longer appose America. Why can't the xbots see that it's time to surrender to the Sony dragons and just post quietly and inconspicuously?

We are the Vietcong...

Well I am the Donkey Cong and make no mistake it is on like Donkey Kong!

Yikes! It's burning up in here!
#13InjusticeRebornPosted 7/12/2014 12:14:48 AM
Izanaml posted...

Lols.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#14Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 3:37:02 AM
Izanaml posted...

To be fair... Japan was basically defeated, surrounded and our manned. It took not one but 2 nukes to convince them to give up. I'm just saying, Japan certainly didn't know when to give up... I'm. Just glad they did while there was still a Japan
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#15Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 3:44:54 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Izanaml posted...

To be fair... Japan was basically defeated, surrounded and our manned. It took not one but 2 nukes to convince them to give up. I'm just saying, Japan certainly didn't know when to give up... I'm. Just glad they did while there was still a Japan

Sadly Hiroshima and Nagasaki were rather unnecessary besides demonstrating their prowess.
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 3:47:49 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Izanaml posted...

Sadly Hiroshima and Nagasaki were rather unnecessary besides demonstrating their prowess.

It was deemed that a full out invasion would have resulted in 10s off millions of casualties for both sides. They ironically dropped the bombs to prevent deaths, if you believe the official report.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#17xxnogamerxxPosted 7/12/2014 12:49:07 PM
Izanaml posted...
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...

You just posted twice in this topic almost back to back. You have a very serious problem and need to think long and hard about your life.

You have a very serious problem too. It's called umad syndrome. It can only be cured once you stop being a Microsoft fanboy.

Go take a bath.

Clown shoes.
#18dnmtPosted 7/12/2014 1:34:27 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Izanaml posted...

It was deemed that a full out invasion would have resulted in 10s off millions of casualties for both sides. They ironically dropped the bombs to prevent deaths, if you believe the official report.

Yes, but more importantly they kept the USSR in check.
#19Master AlienPosted 7/12/2014 1:45:36 PM
dnmt posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Izanaml posted...

Yes, but more importantly they kept the USSR in check.

this one of the bigger reasons was the us wanted to end it (and ultimately japan) before russia had a chance to invade. russia launched a surprise attack with some 1.5 million troops in operation august storm that was arguably equal to or even more persuasive than the 2 atomic bombs.
#20ImDyinSquirtlePosted 7/12/2014 1:52:45 PM
Izanaml posted...
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...

You just posted twice in this topic almost back to back. You have a very serious problem and need to think long and hard about your life.

You have a very serious problem too. It's called umad syndrome. It can only be cured once you stop being a Microsoft fanboy.

lol nice
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying