Looks like the sales bump was semi-permanent for XBOX ONE!

#21theswatleaderPosted 7/12/2014 2:21:15 PM
Fyi, to those who defend sony, they lose money for each console. They try and make that back up with games and other media sold. Thus both microsoft and sony are hurting just as bad as the other.
#22Juzten76Posted 7/12/2014 2:27:11 PM
Fanboy on fanboy rage.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#23AmazingDanyPosted 7/12/2014 2:29:51 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Izanaml posted...
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...
I wish the xbots would just know when to give up the fight. The British knew when it was time to give up the fight to America. The Confederates knew when they had to give in to the Union. Japan knew when it could no longer appose America. Why can't the xbots see that it's time to surrender to the Sony dragons and just post quietly and inconspicuously?

You just posted twice in this topic almost back to back. You have a very serious problem and need to think long and hard about your life.

You have a very serious problem too. It's called umad syndrome. It can only be cured once you stop being a Microsoft fanboy.

Anyone got any burn cream?

I... I wanna apply it.

I have very strong hands , especially the right one...
#24VoidBeyondPosted 7/12/2014 2:32:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25VoidBeyondPosted 7/12/2014 2:36:38 PM
Don't post as Izraeil again, Altair.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#26Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 2:56:05 PM
Millertime660 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Izanaml posted...
xxnogamerxx posted...
Izanaml posted...
I wish the xbots would just know when to give up the fight. The British knew when it was time to give up the fight to America. The Confederates knew when they had to give in to the Union. Japan knew when it could no longer appose America. Why can't the xbots see that it's time to surrender to the Sony dragons and just post quietly and inconspicuously?

You just posted twice in this topic almost back to back. You have a very serious problem and need to think long and hard about your life.

You have a very serious problem too. It's called umad syndrome. It can only be cured once you stop being a Microsoft fanboy.

Anyone got any burn cream?

Hahahaha who is this Izanaml guy? Next level stuff right there!

He's a rising star! Keep your eye on this guy.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#27Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 2:57:40 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Fanboy on fanboy rage.

That's a crime in 22 countries.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#28Golden MavenPosted 7/12/2014 3:01:43 PM
Some of these Sony fanboys are just plain creepy.