No Injustice Ultimate edition for us?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No Injustice Ultimate edition for us?
2 years ago#1
Whats that about?

For people who have it on ps4 is it a graphics upgrade?
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
2 years ago#2
It isn't a graphics upgrade. It runs a little bit better, but it was a cash-in. No more, no less.
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
2 years ago#3
It's strange that it's not on the 1 but on 360. Go figure As for improvements i don't know but it looks good. Never played it but YouTube can help or anybody that posts here might let you know
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#4
I know it's disappointing...but netherelm studios has been a little pro PS

They got the 3D version of mortal kombat last go around...not that big of a deal, but I would have like to have experienced it...

I brought this up when it released, and the defense force assured me it was only a timed exclusive...still no go...

it would have been nice to have a nice quality fighting game...KI sucks big time...and yes I bought it...
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc
2 years ago#5
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

That is like releasing games to see them fail or fail to live up to expectations (see-Titanfall). Keep in mind, the PS4 was created to be developer-centric while the Xbox One was created to be entertainment-centric.

Name one multiplatform game that sold more on the Xbox One vs. PS4....
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
2 years ago#6
29.99 new at gamestop on ps4:(
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
2 years ago#7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xje59yT2iZk
-Bill Maher
2 years ago#8
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

That is like releasing games to see them fail or fail to live up to expectations (see-Titanfall). Keep in mind, the PS4 was created to be developer-centric while the Xbox One was created to be entertainment-centric.

How is he being "pro Xbox one?

He simply asked a question which is legitimate

Why be pro Sony I ask you

And stop being a pony w the whole what sold more on what console. Stay on course
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#9
youngunner2123 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

How is he being "pro Xbox one?

He simply asked a question which is legitimate

Why be pro Sony I ask you

And stop being a pony w the whole what sold more on what console. Stay on course

I know it is a little weird to compliment my manhood and say it is bigger, but you need to stop with the whole pony thing. It kind of emasculates you.

Either way, I was not referring to him, I was referring to the developer. Why NOT be Pro Sony? I mean the developers are making more sales/money with the PS4 version of multiplatform games.
-Bill Maher
2 years ago#10
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
29.99 new at gamestop on ps4:(

That's how much it should've cost when it released.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No Injustice Ultimate edition for us?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived