No Injustice Ultimate edition for us?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 7/8/2014 3:21:17 PM
Whats that about?

For people who have it on ps4 is it a graphics upgrade?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2orestes1981Posted 7/8/2014 3:22:18 PM
It isn't a graphics upgrade. It runs a little bit better, but it was a cash-in. No more, no less.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#3youngunner2123Posted 7/8/2014 3:23:51 PM
It's strange that it's not on the 1 but on 360. Go figure As for improvements i don't know but it looks good. Never played it but YouTube can help or anybody that posts here might let you know
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4MRL3G3NDPosted 7/8/2014 3:25:15 PM
I know it's disappointing...but netherelm studios has been a little pro PS

They got the 3D version of mortal kombat last go around...not that big of a deal, but I would have like to have experienced it...

I brought this up when it released, and the defense force assured me it was only a timed exclusive...still no go...

it would have been nice to have a nice quality fighting game...KI sucks big time...and yes I bought it...
---
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc
#5orestes1981Posted 7/8/2014 3:28:46 PM
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

That is like releasing games to see them fail or fail to live up to expectations (see-Titanfall). Keep in mind, the PS4 was created to be developer-centric while the Xbox One was created to be entertainment-centric.

Name one multiplatform game that sold more on the Xbox One vs. PS4....
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#6Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 3:28:54 PM
29.99 new at gamestop on ps4:(
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#7orestes1981Posted 7/8/2014 3:30:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xje59yT2iZk
---
-Bill Maher
#8youngunner2123Posted 7/8/2014 3:34:27 PM
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

That is like releasing games to see them fail or fail to live up to expectations (see-Titanfall). Keep in mind, the PS4 was created to be developer-centric while the Xbox One was created to be entertainment-centric.

How is he being "pro Xbox one?

He simply asked a question which is legitimate

Why be pro Sony I ask you

And stop being a pony w the whole what sold more on what console. Stay on course
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#9orestes1981Posted 7/8/2014 3:42:30 PM(edited)
youngunner2123 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

How is he being "pro Xbox one?

He simply asked a question which is legitimate

Why be pro Sony I ask you

And stop being a pony w the whole what sold more on what console. Stay on course

I know it is a little weird to compliment my manhood and say it is bigger, but you need to stop with the whole pony thing. It kind of emasculates you.

Either way, I was not referring to him, I was referring to the developer. Why NOT be Pro Sony? I mean the developers are making more sales/money with the PS4 version of multiplatform games.
---
-Bill Maher
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 7/8/2014 3:48:43 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
29.99 new at gamestop on ps4:(

That's how much it should've cost when it released.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!