No Injustice Ultimate edition for us?

#11IzraeilPosted 7/8/2014 3:51:41 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
I know it's disappointing...but netherelm studios has been a little pro PS

They got the 3D version of mortal kombat last go around...not that big of a deal, but I would have like to have experienced it...

I brought this up when it released, and the defense force assured me it was only a timed exclusive...still no go...

it would have been nice to have a nice quality fighting game...KI sucks big time...and yes I bought it...

It's not netherealm, it's WB, Batman games always get exclusive content on PS as well.
#12spacejamjordanzPosted 7/8/2014 6:44:35 PM
Never understood the lack of an X1 version, but it is what it is.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#13Dev445Posted 7/8/2014 6:51:05 PM
Who needs Injustice when you have Killer Instinct. Much better game imo
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#14triple sPosted 7/8/2014 6:54:30 PM
Dev445 posted...

I agree. I have Injustice on PC and don't think I have an hour on it(I did have more time on the 360 version)
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#15Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 10:22:08 PM
Dev445 posted...

because it can't have BOTH right?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#16Rdeal2Posted 7/9/2014 1:41:40 AM
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

That is like releasing games to see them fail or fail to live up to expectations (see-Titanfall). Keep in mind, the PS4 was created to be developer-centric while the Xbox One was created to be entertainment-centric.

Name one multiplatform game that sold more on the Xbox One vs. PS4....

Titanfall sold 2 million on a console that has a 5 million users, that's more than living up to expectations and if you take userbase into account the X1 multiplat games are selling better than PS4
#17aheroafakePosted 7/9/2014 2:26:18 AM
It really pissed me off that the game wasn't released on X1 but every other platform got it. Those bastards at WB. The game was freaking amazing.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#18dnmtPosted 7/9/2014 2:38:54 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

That is like releasing games to see them fail or fail to live up to expectations (see-Titanfall). Keep in mind, the PS4 was created to be developer-centric while the Xbox One was created to be entertainment-centric.

Titanfall sold 2 million on a console that has a 5 million users, that's more than living up to expectations and if you take userbase into account the X1 multiplat games are selling better than PS4

Are you taking into account that TF was bundled in, though, accounting for many of those copies "sold"?
#19Bestia_SomniaPosted 7/9/2014 3:30:56 AM
orestes1981 posted...
It isn't a graphics upgrade. It runs a little bit better, but it was a cash-in. No more, no less.

Actually it is a graphical upgrade. NRS used higher detail textures. Hair is noticeably better.
---
FFXIV (Moogle); Join the KUPO Free Company - One of the top ranked FCs of the server (http://kupofc.eu)
#20YomonachiXPosted 7/9/2014 3:33:09 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
Why be Pro-Xbox One?

It was also sold in some well-priced bundles...