Getting a XBone soon and looking for recomendations

#21TheGam3925Posted 7/8/2014 11:29:03 PM
Fighter Within and Lococycle.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#22Homie_202Posted 7/9/2014 12:59:01 AM
Hashtag_Addict posted...
If you aren't buying the X1 for exclusives get a PS4. The multiplats are a little smoother and its not bogged down by cheap RAM and a bloated OS. When software is coming out at a steady pace for both systems so its actually comparable you'll see Sony's exclusives are more diverse and all around more fun. Games are always subjective as peoples tastes of gaming differ. Plus Sony owns Naughty Dog :)

I would agree with this. Like he said games being fun are subjective but what's not subjective is the fact that Sony does have a more diverse library. Really though both consoles are good but in all honesty there isn't anything really worth owning on either of them yet.
#23ElemayowePosted 7/9/2014 1:22:28 AM
I'd say I've put the most time into Dead Rising 3, AC:4 and Titanfall so far, all fun games, also own Ground Zeroes and BF4 but they haven't done much for me.

If you get it this month and are paying or willing to pay for live then definitely get Guacamelee on Games with Gold, best freebie I've had in a while.

Loving the x1 bashing in this thread lol people not being able to comprehend the fact that TC is buying a console for fun and not resolution.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#24nableetPosted 7/9/2014 1:30:03 AM
gobuffalo30 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
ZenGamer64 posted...
Get the more powerful console if you are capable of that choice.

Um, isn't that what we're talking about? The Xbox One.

If you were choosing only MS.

No, then the answer would be PC, Or does PC only count as an MS thing when you are trying to say games are MS exclusive? I'm confused.

TC, of the three games you mentioned Watch dogs would be my pick. Soul Suspect and thief are ok, but only if you can get them very cheap. Both pretty short and shallow games.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#25ukeguy808Posted 7/9/2014 5:06:47 AM
nableet posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
ZenGamer64 posted...

Um, isn't that what we're talking about? The Xbox One.

If you were choosing only MS.

No, then the answer would be PC, Or does PC only count as an MS thing when you are trying to say games are MS exclusive? I'm confused.

TC, of the three games you mentioned Watch dogs would be my pick. Soul Suspect and thief are ok, but only if you can get them very cheap. Both pretty short and shallow games.

PC would count if it was included in the conversation but ITT were talking about consoles.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
#26triple sPosted 7/9/2014 5:28:05 AM
ZenGamer64 posted...

Or he can get the Xbox One....

There are things that separate the two consoles other than the PS4 having a power advantage on games believe it or not. Seeing as I'm downgrading whether I choose Xbox One or PS4, I'm quite happy that I choose to go with the Xbox One first over the PS4. I love the UI, Kinect voice commands are great and quite useful, great controller and I prefer Live and achievements over PSN and trophies. One of my favorite games on the Xbox One is Killer Instinct and I have put plenty of hours into Peggle 2. If I would have went PS4, the only game that I probably would have enjoyed that's released or that's coming out by the end of the year is Second Sons. I never liked a single Killzone game and actually tried Knack which was garbage.

Now I'm not saying Xbox One is dominant over PS4 or anything but to those that really care about graphics, console gaming isn't really going to do you any favors. I game in 2560x1440 and can easily hit 60fps in max settings with 99% of the games out there, yet I can enjoy many of the features of the Xbox One just fine. Hmm...
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#27triple sPosted 7/9/2014 5:31:46 AM
Hashtag_Addict posted...
If you aren't buying the X1 for exclusives get a PS4. The multiplats are a little smoother and its not bogged down by cheap RAM and a bloated OS. When software is coming out at a steady pace for both systems so its actually comparable you'll see Sony's exclusives are more diverse and all around more fun. Games are always subjective as peoples tastes of gaming differ. Plus Sony owns Naughty Dog :)

Sounds like you're trying to spout your opinion as fact. "Sony's exclusive more diverse and all around more fun". Just curious how the Xbox One has a bloated OS when the UI and the features of it are pretty snappy?
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#28RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/9/2014 5:40:39 AM
PvZ
Rayman Legends
Wolfenstein
BF4

these 4 should be in everybodies XB1 library
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/9/2014 5:44:46 AM
Some easy ignore list additions in this thread lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#30Meagamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 4:52:01 PM
cool thanks for all the help guys. I think im going to lean towards Wolfenstien and watchdogs. Plus the Destiny beta will keep me occupied for a while.
---
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig