Your reaction: Microsoft buys Capcom and announces Dragons Dogma 2 XB1 exclusive

#31kcypher2000Posted 7/9/2014 9:53:12 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
"It'll probably come out on PC in 6 months, better than ever, just like Dead Rising 3. Meh."

But if ps4 owners had a gaming pc why would they need a ps4 to play ff14, planetside 2, warframe, merc kings, dcuo, outlast, dont starve and every other port...

Odd how when it comes to titanfall and dead rising 3 everyone has a gaming pc but when it comes to merc kings no one does.....

I don't have a PS4, I was just being realistic about what my reaction would probably be. For the record, I probably wouldn't buy it on PC either.

Personally i wouldnt want to wait half a year for a game i wanted just to play a slightly superior version. Especially since pc games are often buggy for weeks.

Just like if Bloodborne came out a year later on xbox i wouldnt care because i will prObably get it day 1 on ps4.
#32Merc123Posted 7/9/2014 11:30:05 AM
Hashtag_Addict posted...
Yay for xbox one gamers!! You just wrapped up exclusive rights to a mediocre rpg that would get crushed by anything from Level-5,Bethesda,Square etc. .

Did you play Dragons Dogma or Dark Arisen. I admit i thought it looked mediocre until i actually played it and then i loved it. Sure the story was pretty weak and the game had its faults but the gameplay was amazing. It easily did the best giant monster fights this gen.

Also it probably would not come to PC like DR3 like someone said. Dragons Dogma has never been on PC for some reason, even though it would be awesome to play it in 60 fps. Its only like 20 something on PS3.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#33Crystyn_7BPosted 7/9/2014 12:07:25 PM
Well I'd be overjoyed there'll be a sequel but won't care that it's exclusive as I already have an XBO.
#34Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 8:32:01 PM
Bump.
#35LEGEND_725Posted 7/9/2014 8:42:36 PM
Merc123 posted...
Hashtag_Addict posted...
Yay for xbox one gamers!! You just wrapped up exclusive rights to a mediocre rpg that would get crushed by anything from Level-5,Bethesda,Square etc. .

Did you play Dragons Dogma or Dark Arisen. I admit i thought it looked mediocre until i actually played it and then i loved it. Sure the story was pretty weak and the game had its faults but the gameplay was amazing. It easily did the best giant monster fights this gen.

Also it probably would not come to PC like DR3 like someone said. Dragons Dogma has never been on PC for some reason, even though it would be awesome to play it in 60 fps. Its only like 20 something on PS3.

Story was pretty good but it blew over mosts head because it was minimalistic like dark souls
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#36TheCyborgNinjaPosted 7/10/2014 1:48:59 AM
I'd praise MS for a savvy business move then brace for the incoming waves of trolling and port-begging.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#37youngskillzPosted 7/10/2014 1:58:33 AM
jump for joy because phil is righting the ship.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Cantabile Wind, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated