So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?
2 years ago#1
Just pre-ordered my Xbone version for the BETA and heard that the PS version will be getting more content but what exactly is the 'more content'?

Thanks in advance.
2 years ago#2
Love.
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
2 years ago#3
You know how sometimes a game has crappy preorder DLC? Sometimes locked on disk "DLC"?
That's what it is.

Edit
Nevermind, i thought you were talking about what the PS4 version is getting.
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
2 years ago#4
Worse players.
2 years ago#5
A couple things like weapons, armor, I think 1 mission might be more, a multiplayer map, and some stuff in the expansions. 360 and One owners can get this stuff as early as next fall, if they decide to release it on them.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
2 years ago#6
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Lol @ 'dat salt.

New England could use you in the winters! An endless supply of salt!
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
2 years ago#7
Laylow12
Hatred outlives the hateful.
2 years ago#8
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Alot of microsoft gamers are now sony gamers...just think about it
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
2 years ago#9
AceAndJunpei posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Lol @ 'dat salt.

New England could use you in the winters! An endless supply of salt!

No worries Foxsolid.
2 years ago#10
Very helpful comments = /

Dust Palace Strike: An exclusive three-player cooperative Strike that can be played with friends or match made.

Exodus Blue Competitive Multiplayer Map: A mid-sized Crucible arena that pairs perfectly with Control and Skirmish game modes.

Gear:

Warlock Class: Manifold Seeker armor that was built to help Warlocks survive the secret realms of the Vex.

Titan Class: Vanir, a battle-tested armor set forged to protect Titans against the heavy firepower of the Cabal.

Hunter Class: Argus, a durable all-environment wire-weave for those out to scout the frontier.

Weapons:

The Monte Carlo: an exotic assault rifle, is a handcrafted showpiece with a sleek look that masks the cruel reality of its function. Upgrades increase the weapon’s “hip fire” effectiveness and boost melee cool down, providing a firm grounding for close range domination.

The Hawkmoon: an exotic hand cannon, is a true gunslinger’s weapon. Damage boosts increase the combat effectiveness, making it a formidable weapon.

Ships:

“Aurora Wake”

A hull lined with arcane instruments, crafted by a circle of Warlocks – gifting the ship with a preternatural sense for the strange.

“Crypt Hammer”

A deep-strike insertion variant, built to carry Guardians safely through contested space. Carries hardpoints once used to hold Suros TL-SEAD anti-radiation missiles.

“Outrageous Fortune”

A rugged, versatile explorer for those ready to gamble everything in search of ancient secrets and alien power.
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived