So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

#1FistersaurusPosted 7/9/2014 6:37:32 AM
Just pre-ordered my Xbone version for the BETA and heard that the PS version will be getting more content but what exactly is the 'more content'?

Thanks in advance.
#2ErevilePosted 7/9/2014 6:40:40 AM
Love.
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
#3_Doomguy_Posted 7/9/2014 6:53:52 AM(edited)
You know how sometimes a game has crappy preorder DLC? Sometimes locked on disk "DLC"?
That's what it is.

Edit
Nevermind, i thought you were talking about what the PS4 version is getting.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#4Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 6:52:38 AM
Worse players.
#5MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/9/2014 6:54:24 AM
A couple things like weapons, armor, I think 1 mission might be more, a multiplayer map, and some stuff in the expansions. 360 and One owners can get this stuff as early as next fall, if they decide to release it on them.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#6AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/9/2014 6:56:04 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Lol @ 'dat salt.

New England could use you in the winters! An endless supply of salt!
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 7/9/2014 6:56:56 AM
Laylow12
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#8puffnbillys420Posted 7/9/2014 7:02:24 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Alot of microsoft gamers are now sony gamers...just think about it
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#9Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 7:02:28 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Lol @ 'dat salt.

New England could use you in the winters! An endless supply of salt!

No worries Foxsolid.
#10PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/9/2014 7:02:36 AM
Very helpful comments = /

Dust Palace Strike: An exclusive three-player cooperative Strike that can be played with friends or match made.

Exodus Blue Competitive Multiplayer Map: A mid-sized Crucible arena that pairs perfectly with Control and Skirmish game modes.

Gear:

Warlock Class: Manifold Seeker armor that was built to help Warlocks survive the secret realms of the Vex.

Titan Class: Vanir, a battle-tested armor set forged to protect Titans against the heavy firepower of the Cabal.

Hunter Class: Argus, a durable all-environment wire-weave for those out to scout the frontier.

Weapons:

The Monte Carlo: an exotic assault rifle, is a handcrafted showpiece with a sleek look that masks the cruel reality of its function. Upgrades increase the weapon’s “hip fire” effectiveness and boost melee cool down, providing a firm grounding for close range domination.

The Hawkmoon: an exotic hand cannon, is a true gunslinger’s weapon. Damage boosts increase the combat effectiveness, making it a formidable weapon.

Ships:

“Aurora Wake”

A hull lined with arcane instruments, crafted by a circle of Warlocks – gifting the ship with a preternatural sense for the strange.

“Crypt Hammer”

A deep-strike insertion variant, built to carry Guardians safely through contested space. Carries hardpoints once used to hold Suros TL-SEAD anti-radiation missiles.

“Outrageous Fortune”

A rugged, versatile explorer for those ready to gamble everything in search of ancient secrets and alien power.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!