So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

#11Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 6:04:26 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Alot of microsoft gamers are now sony gamers...just think about it

A lot of microsoft gamers are still microsoft gamers... just think about it. The veterans at games like Halo, CoD and other FPS will still be on Xbox, so they'll be in a different league to Ps4 players.
#12jon davisPosted 7/9/2014 6:05:43 AM
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

A lot of microsoft gamers are still microsoft gamers... just think about it. The veterans at games like Halo, CoD and other FPS will still be on Xbox, so they'll be in a different league to Ps4 players.

Have you any proof of this?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#13puffnbillys420Posted 7/9/2014 6:07:11 AM
Ive played every halo to death except 4 which I hated..im sure I wont have a problem adjusting to destiny and im sure that goes for most people that swapped over
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#14AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/9/2014 6:09:10 AM
Jedi454 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Lol @ 'dat salt.

New England could use you in the winters! An endless supply of salt!

No worries Foxsolid.

...what? Half of your responses make no sense. Are you some half-assed robot or something?
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#15PrinceRevaPosted 7/9/2014 6:11:17 AM
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

So you're sating XBox kids will be caught up in K/D ratios while PS4 players will complete the actual objectives? I think I know which version to get now...
---
*slips away unnoticed*
#16Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 6:11:37 AM
jon davis posted...
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

The proof is the Playstation 4 crowd defending it on the Xbox One message boards.
#17Fistersaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 6:11:55 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
"info info info".

Thanks for that. I was searching the internet but gave up as I'm supposed to be working...! Can't quite decide whether to get it on PS4 when the bundle is released. Hardly any of my friends have a PS4 but that's not to say that they spend much time on their Xbone either. Troubles of life.

Thanks for the other replies too. I like this one - Erevile posted...
Love.
#18MrSpaM111Posted 7/9/2014 6:12:29 AM
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

And yet again the facepalm of the day award goes to Jedi454, you'll be overtaking Legend before you know it
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#19jon davisPosted 7/9/2014 6:14:59 AM
Jedi454 posted...
jon davis posted...
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

The proof is the Playstation 4 crowd defending it on the Xbox One message boards.

Silly me thinking you might actually have something of relevance to say, but once again you prove how full of **** you really are.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#20PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/9/2014 6:15:40 AM
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

You honestly believe Microsoft players in general are better than Sony players? You realize it all depends on the person, correct?
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!