So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

#21Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 7:17:08 AM
jon davis posted...
Silly me thinking you might actually have something of relevance to say, but once again you prove how full of **** you really are.

Go back to your Playstation 4 before embarrass yourself even further by not having a counter argument.
#22AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/9/2014 7:17:28 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Alot of microsoft gamers are now sony gamers...just think about it

A lot of microsoft gamers are still microsoft gamers... just think about it. The veterans at games like Halo, CoD and other FPS will still be on Xbox, so they'll be in a different league to Ps4 players.

You honestly believe Microsoft players in general are better than Sony players? You realize it all depends on the person, correct?

He really does. And that's how you can tell he's a fanboy who doesn't deserve your respect or to be taken seriously.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#23Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 7:19:26 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

A lot of microsoft gamers are still microsoft gamers... just think about it. The veterans at games like Halo, CoD and other FPS will still be on Xbox, so they'll be in a different league to Ps4 players.

You honestly believe Microsoft players in general are better than Sony players? You realize it all depends on the person, correct?

He really does. And that's how you can tell he's a fanboy who doesn't deserve your respect or to be taken seriously.

I can't take you seriously, Foxsolid. You typing every message in caps lock on a particular topic this time yesterday and getting your account Warned. Quite pathetic.
#24jon davisPosted 7/9/2014 7:19:44 AM
Jedi454 posted...
jon davis posted...
Silly me thinking you might actually have something of relevance to say, but once again you prove how full of **** you really are.

Go back to your Playstation 4 before embarrass yourself even further by not having a counter argument.

I wouldn't talk there little fella, you don't even understand what "counter argument" even means.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#25MrSpaM111Posted 7/9/2014 7:23:25 AM
People like Jedi454 are the reason this board is such a joke. People complain about trolls on here, but these fanatical weirdos are the ones that feed them all the time. It's like they actually want to ruin it for the real xbox fans, baffles me that people actually back people like him and legend up, then again I get the feeling most of the accounts who defend them all the time are just alt accounts because it always seems to be the same users.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#26PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/9/2014 7:23:57 AM
Fistersaurus posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
"info info info".

Thanks for that. I was searching the internet but gave up as I'm supposed to be working...! Can't quite decide whether to get it on PS4 when the bundle is released. Hardly any of my friends have a PS4 but that's not to say that they spend much time on their Xbone either. Troubles of life.

Thanks for the other replies too. I like this one - Erevile posted...
Love.

No problem. I played the Alpha for the PS4 and enjoyed it, but it's not a must have for me yet. Maybe I need to play it more or something, not sure. Definitely get the game for the system your friends play on. Makes all the difference as far as fun factor goes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#27Jedi454Posted 7/9/2014 7:29:12 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
People like Jedi454 are the reason this board is such a joke. People complain about trolls on here, but these fanatical weirdos are the ones that feed them all the time. It's like they actually want to ruin it for the real xbox fans, baffles me that people actually back people like him and legend up, then again I get the feeling most of the accounts who defend them all the time are just alt accounts because it always seems to be the same users.

Unlikely the ps4tryhards, we don't need alts to agree with us on particular topics. I've made 3 or 4 topics on Ps4 since the existence of it, one about PSNow and copped abuse by one kid and 5 of his alts. It doesn't get any sadder than that.
#28Tez75Posted 7/9/2014 7:29:20 AM
so who's the biggest fanboy on this board? jedi or legend?
#29PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/9/2014 7:34:03 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

I used Xbox Live damn near everyday for years before ever trying PSN, and player skills vary. I'm hoping he wasn't serious.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#30Fistersaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 7:36:17 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Fistersaurus posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
"info info info".

Thanks for that. I was searching the internet but gave up as I'm supposed to be working...! Can't quite decide whether to get it on PS4 when the bundle is released. Hardly any of my friends have a PS4 but that's not to say that they spend much time on their Xbone either. Troubles of life.

Thanks for the other replies too. I like this one - Erevile posted...
Love.

No problem. I played the Alpha for the PS4 and enjoyed it, but it's not a must have for me yet. Maybe I need to play it more or something, not sure. Definitely get the game for the system your friends play on. Makes all the difference as far as fun factor goes.

That's what I need to find out - who of my friends will be getting it or even will play it enough to enjoy with them. Still, better give the BETA a go before I can decide that anyway.

Thanks again.

And sorry to add fuel to the fire for the other posters. Haha!