So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

#51AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/9/2014 9:29:30 AM
JediNaruto posted...
Who let Foxsolid back in here?

Nobody.

Jedi is having another of his famous mental breaks.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#52NolaxPosted 7/9/2014 9:37:20 AM
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Alot of microsoft gamers are now sony gamers...just think about it

A lot of microsoft gamers are still microsoft gamers... just think about it. The veterans at games like Halo, CoD and other FPS will still be on Xbox, so they'll be in a different league to Ps4 players.

Sony can have the cod, halo and fps players....ew.
#53Piggins12Posted 7/9/2014 9:54:16 AM
lesser frames per second and decreased resolution would be my best guess :)
#54DonVito1990Posted 7/9/2014 11:39:03 AM
Piggins12 posted...

fail
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#55Shadowfxd2Posted 7/9/2014 11:42:03 AM
Max resolution of 720p?
#56chubbychaserPosted 7/9/2014 4:47:42 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Very helpful comments = /

Dust Palace Strike: An exclusive three-player cooperative Strike that can be played with friends or match made.

Exodus Blue Competitive Multiplayer Map: A mid-sized Crucible arena that pairs perfectly with Control and Skirmish game modes.

Gear:

Warlock Class: Manifold Seeker armor that was built to help Warlocks survive the secret realms of the Vex.

Titan Class: Vanir, a battle-tested armor set forged to protect Titans against the heavy firepower of the Cabal.

Hunter Class: Argus, a durable all-environment wire-weave for those out to scout the frontier.

Weapons:

The Monte Carlo: an exotic assault rifle, is a handcrafted showpiece with a sleek look that masks the cruel reality of its function. Upgrades increase the weapon’s “hip fire” effectiveness and boost melee cool down, providing a firm grounding for close range domination.

The Hawkmoon: an exotic hand cannon, is a true gunslinger’s weapon. Damage boosts increase the combat effectiveness, making it a formidable weapon.

Ships:

“Aurora Wake”

A hull lined with arcane instruments, crafted by a circle of Warlocks – gifting the ship with a preternatural sense for the strange.

“Crypt Hammer”

A deep-strike insertion variant, built to carry Guardians safely through contested space. Carries hardpoints once used to hold Suros TL-SEAD anti-radiation missiles.

“Outrageous Fortune”

A rugged, versatile explorer for those ready to gamble everything in search of ancient secrets and alien power.

THis
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/16/destinys-playstation-exclusive-content-detailed/

and a smoother gameplay, If Sniper elite 3 ever teach us on trying to pull 1080p on xbone anything. I wish they do 720p for xbone version and make it smoother. Xbone hardware clearly too inferior to handle 1080p.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-sniper-elite-3-face-off
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#57IzanamlPosted 7/9/2014 4:55:25 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
People like Jedi454 are the reason this board is such a joke. People complain about trolls on here, but these fanatical weirdos are the ones that feed them all the time. It's like they actually want to ruin it for the real xbox fans, baffles me that people actually back people like him and legend up, then again I get the feeling most of the accounts who defend them all the time are just alt accounts because it always seems to be the same users.

I'd bet my house that if those accounts you mentioned disappeared, the accounts they feed would not disappear with them.

Straying away from the original topic, and a little from the discussion I have entered; I have my opinion on each community, which I won't go into. But I'd like to highlight the sister sites PSTrophies and XboxAchievements - one has a warning about trolling the other site, and one, I discovered the other day, doesn't. It kind of falls in line with my opinions on each community.

:shrugs:

You know, you kind of lose credibility with your stupid sig.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer..." - Arcana IV The Emperor
#58mike468Posted 7/9/2014 5:03:35 PM
Piggins12 posted...

Ps4 version only runs at 30fps. Maybe you should be crying about that too.

Having played the alpha, I understand why bungie is partnering with Sony on the game. They need to get as many new players on board, because the game is going to be dead on Xbox come Nov 11. Sony fans can have fun playing their halo knock off.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#59VoidBeyondPosted 7/9/2014 5:11:06 PM
Piggins12 posted...

Shadowfxd2 posted...
Max resolution of 720p?

Look, people who are completely wrong.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#60blitz_0623Posted 7/9/2014 5:12:34 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Ba dum tss
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin