So what's the Xbox one version of Destiny NOT getting that the PS4 is?

#61pwnater777Posted 7/9/2014 6:13:31 PM
Bungie makes games to sell for money. Pushing the PS4 version of the game will result in the most sales they can get, so naturally they'd go for the most money they can. You can call them "greedy" or "traitors" all you want, but in the end, they don't really care about the feelings of people who think that they're entitled to all of Bungie's product.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#62blitz_0623Posted 7/9/2014 6:21:21 PM
Oh so Jedi454 is also Rome218. Not sure how I never made the connection. Jedi I'm ashamed you should be more like Legend and be a rabid Xbox fanboy
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#63chubbychaserPosted 7/9/2014 10:57:46 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Bungie makes games to sell for money. Pushing the PS4 version of the game will result in the most sales they can get, so naturally they'd go for the most money they can. You can call them "greedy" or "traitors" all you want, but in the end, they don't really care about the feelings of people who think that they're entitled to all of Bungie's product.

This. Ps4 have almost double the xbone userbase.

If its the other way around, than, Bungie might nerf the ps4 version of Destiny to match the inferior hardware on xbone.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#64jackynkurttimsPosted 7/12/2014 2:34:08 AM
That wizard came from the moon.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#65Kazuya_80Posted 7/12/2014 2:50:31 AM
pwnater777 posted...

thats what i said whenever a PS2 exclusive franchise went to the x360 and all the sony fans where being silly. "they taking our games" hahaha
#66Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 3:07:02 AM
Jedi454 posted...
jon davis posted...
Jedi454 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Worse players.

Alot of microsoft gamers are now sony gamers...just think about it

A lot of microsoft gamers are still microsoft gamers... just think about it. The veterans at games like Halo, CoD and other FPS will still be on Xbox, so they'll be in a different league to Ps4 players.

Have you any proof of this?

The proof is the Playstation 4 crowd defending it on the Xbox One message boards.

Bwahaha yeah that's a pretty stupid thing you're trying to say there. I mean all kinds of over the top stupid.

But what else should we expect from you... Giving a bad name to Australians and Jedis everywhere
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#67Millertime660Posted 7/12/2014 3:13:04 AM
Someone forgot to take his chill pill this morning eh spetz?
#68leelee3105Posted 7/12/2014 4:58:12 AM
Tons of dbags to play online with
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#69jZangetsu21Posted 7/13/2014 2:16:21 PM
A stable framerate?

Joking, I'm sure the issues will get sorted.

Enjoy the game people :D
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR3 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#70Darkshadow6400Posted 7/13/2014 3:01:18 PM
chubbychaser posted...
pwnater777 posted...

This. Ps4 have almost double the xbone userbase.

If its the other way around, than, Bungie might nerf the ps4 version of Destiny to match the inferior hardware on xbone.

They don't need to nerf it, both versions will be running at 1080p, 30fps
---
There are things worth fighting for. And then there is optional DLC in a video game...