I thought the Achievement Snap was supposed to have real-time progress?

#1Swan3624Posted 7/9/2014 8:30:50 AM
I thought when I saw pictures of the impending July update, they showed real-time Achievement unlocking progress for the Achievement Snap.

Like, how when you look at Achievements in the main app, they have a percentage based on how close you are to completing specific achievements. But the snapped version wasn't doing that for me.

Does that only work with certain games?

The ones I tried it with were Guacamelee and Sniper Elite III.
#2Gamecuber777Posted 7/9/2014 8:37:52 AM
Yeah unfortunately those games don't seem to have real time tracking. It seems to be on the developers side if they implement it or not, many games out right now do, but not those two. I think it's a really cool feature, so hopefully with this new update and making tracking achievements easier, more and more developers will decide to bake that in with their games.
#3youngunner2123Posted 7/9/2014 8:48:14 AM
Gamecuber777 posted...
Yeah unfortunately those games don't seem to have real time tracking. It seems to be on the developers side if they implement it or not, many games out right now do, but not those two. I think it's a really cool feature, so hopefully with this new update and making tracking achievements easier, more and more developers will decide to bake that in with their games.

you sure about guacamelee?

I could have sworn it did
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4XxkaimxXPosted 7/9/2014 8:50:22 AM
It works for watchdogs
#5crynryanPosted 7/9/2014 9:51:22 AM
It should work with every game that updates the progress in real time.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#6Bladez_89Posted 7/9/2014 10:05:32 AM
Mine does.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#7Gamecuber777Posted 7/11/2014 8:53:11 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
Gamecuber777 posted...

Actually no, I'm not positive. I didn't notice it tracking anything, but I may not have been paying attention to the ones that may track, like complete all sidequests for example.
#8youngunner2123Posted 7/11/2014 9:00:48 AM
Gamecuber777 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
Gamecuber777 posted...

Actually no, I'm not positive. I didn't notice it tracking anything, but I may not have been paying attention to the ones that may track, like complete all sidequests for example.

yeah iirc the side quest one is the one I noticed progressing.

I have a fee more to go so ill pay attention
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!