Microsoft: Every Xbox One is a Dev kit---actually, no, we changed our minds

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft: Every Xbox One is a Dev kit---actually, no, we changed our minds
11 months ago#81
I actually took the time to read through a bit of this thread before I saw a comment on how mods ruin skyrim on PC....then I shook my head and realized that such a thing could only ever come from the xbone board.
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
11 months ago#82
LazyyAmerican posted...
I actually took the time to read through a bit of this thread before I saw a comment on how mods ruin skyrim on PC....then I shook my head and realized that such a thing could only ever come from the xbone board.

Yeah not like anyone buys Bethesda games on PS...

I'd never buy any of those on any console as quite frankly both series suck w/o mods.
11 months ago#83
Crystyn_7B posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

Yeah not like anyone buys Bethesda games on PS...

I'd never buy any of those on any console as quite frankly both series suck w/o mods.

Well seeing as how apparently this thread was false and they're going to continue doing the dev kit thing, then this still applies. Which means pc people can screw off, the xbox and ps versions are just fine.
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2018003/xbox_one_to_support_mods_its_up_to_developers_says_major_nelson.html
11 months ago#84
dnmt posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Yep its another '180' as people love to say, but will this affect me or most XONE owners at all? No.

All these 180's must be hurting consumer confidence, though. Sales have been dropping ever since 2014 began.

I guess sales would be better with DRM
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
11 months ago#85
LazyyAmerican posted...

That was from a joke account. I doubt any serious account would actually think that.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
11 months ago#86
LazyyAmerican posted...

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
11 months ago#87
This is fake. Mods please delete topic.
11 months ago#88
bob15x posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
bob15x posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
From this topic I learned that it is perfectly okay for companies to drop features from their products as long you aren't interested in them personally. o.o You learn something new here everyday.

go google Sony other OS ps3.

Bob, I already know about the other OS feature on the ps3 that was removed. What from my post made you think I approve of that either? I didn't like Sony removing that feature either. Means I'll never be able to use the tales of vesperia english patch. >_>

But I ask you this Bob, how does what Sony did in the past have any bearing on what MS is doing now?

For one, MS never did it, it was just proven to be an error. MS is still attempting to do it.

second, you act like them changing a plan is something new to business. Both sony and ms do it regularly.

and the other OS thing was probably the worst thing a console company has done ever. They basically removed an advertised feature and told their customers to screw off and don't play their games if they didn't like it.

The relevance is both companies change their minds so to bash one and act like the other never does it is hypocritical.

and the reason why I don't know if you agree or disagree with what they did is because you are a blatent troll on these boards. You will never buy and xbox one but you sit on here daily bashing it.

get professional help for your low self esteem.

You do know why the other OS was removed right? Right?

I doubt there's concern over hobbyists copyright infringement
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft: Every Xbox One is a Dev kit---actually, no, we changed our minds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived