I wish multiplats this gen weren't so one sided with the PS4 running them better

#1Dark World RulerPosted 7/9/2014 9:25:37 AM
I like my Xbox One as much as my PS4, but multiplats pretty much rule the gaming industry now. Exclusives are so few and far between in comparison, and games like Destiny just are way more exciting than anything else this year. It's a shame that the PS4 does them better always, at least in the PS3 and 360 era there would be times where each console would shine with certain multiplatform games.

I'd just like to use my Xbox One more
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/9/2014 9:28:15 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...

The difference is negligable at most so use it and stop whining.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#3regs8376Posted 7/9/2014 9:29:55 AM
Difference isnt negligable in some cases where there are framerate dips and screen tearing. No reason to buy an inferior version of a multiplat just to get playtime out of the one.
#4Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 9:33:39 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Not to me, and I cant buy a worse version when I have the option to play the better one. It is my hard earned money here after all. And there are other factors I consider, like the Xbox One's long-ass installs would only be worth it for said game if it was truly the superior version
---
#5ZAKDUDEPosted 7/9/2014 9:37:47 AM(edited)
I agree. I think the Xbox One is better in every way, except performance wise. I love the unique features and having my cable box hooked to it. I have to buy every multiplat game on PS4 too because I refuse to play a lesser version, even though I much prefer the XB1 as a system. Also, it's killing me that I'm missing out on upping my gamer score haha.
#6Rdeal2Posted 7/9/2014 9:37:46 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Not to me, and I cant buy a worse version when I have the option to play the better one. It is my hard earned money here after all. And there are other factors I consider, like the Xbox One's long-ass installs would only be worth it for said game if it was truly the superior version

I hope your buying all your multiplats on PC otherwise you are buying a worse version
#7SigmaLongshotPosted 7/9/2014 9:38:35 AM
I rarely ever buy two versions to run them side-by-side simultaneously in constant scrutiny, which is the only time when it would be a significant factor.

This isn't the Speccy and Commodore again, where games look wildly different, because they don't.

Unless you're doing the aforementioned dual-screen, dual-console, dual-copy thing (and in which case, I sure hope you work for Lens of Truth's website or are just insanely rich), negligible differences in stability, frame rates or resolutions aren't ever an issue.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#8Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 9:41:14 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

I hope your buying all your multiplats on PC otherwise you are buying a worse version

Im 23 and have no interest in going through the hassles of being a PC gamer. I thought about it for years, even considered getting a Steam machine when they are out, but I like a box that is ready and all I have to do is hook it up to my TV to play my games.

The PS4's power is more than enough for me to go through the trouble of building and buying a machine that one-ups it.
---
#9teh1337gosuPosted 7/9/2014 9:42:20 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Inb4 no couch, too expensive, Steam is op etc
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#10OliverValdezPosted 7/9/2014 9:44:12 AM
^ good post

And i must have a super xbox because my games install really quick and all of then are digital. Slow install check your internet first before blaming the console.
---
GT olivermanuel