Controller Problem

#1KoolKid2K4Posted 7/9/2014 5:51:13 PM
My controller doesn't turn on my xbox anymore, & when i power off the system with controller, the system turns off but the controller stays on (white xbox light). i tried clearing cache & changing batteries & updating controller but no luck. any way to fix this
#2DefhimselfPosted 7/11/2014 10:00:58 AM
I'm having the same issue. Might be a update problem. :(
---
Good riddance cry baby Phil! ...GT: The last HUcast
#3icey2345Posted 7/11/2014 1:30:54 PM
I had also discovered this problem with the preview beta for the last update. It seems that taking your console out from instead-on mode, will re-enable your controller to shut-down when powering off the console and power it on when the guide button is press.

The sad thing about this is Microsoft knew about this controller connection problem before the update went live to the public.
---
Whats next? Ice cubes that don't melt.
#4gohoanqPosted 7/11/2014 2:32:41 PM
I am having this same damn problem. It's really annoying... ever since this last update it just wont stop.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#5DefhimselfPosted 7/12/2014 6:11:15 AM
I actually turned my settings to energy saver mode and it doesn't do that anymore. Of course I can't say xbox on and it takes a minute to load but atleast my control turns off now. I'll probably do this until a new update is out that fixes the problem.
---
Good riddance cry baby Phil! ...GT: The last HUcast