OT: what are your interests outside of gaming?

#1GalvatronType_RPosted 7/9/2014 7:10:41 PM
-Electronics (I'm a home theater, fancy gadget superfreak)

-Finances (that was my college major)

-Training/physical fitness/nutrition (sitting behind a desk or on a couch all day ain't good for you)

-Fashion (despite what most guys believe, looking good and personal presentation counts; if you don't believe it, go on your next date or next job interview dressed like a slob and see how it turns out)
#2wavvvvesPosted 7/9/2014 7:15:53 PM
-anime (a LOT)
-tattoos (I have both sleeves and my entire chest covered) I can't get my hands/knuckles or neck area due to my career

I'm not really an interesting person lol, there's more things but I doubt anyone really cares about the small interests I have like a certain type of movies I watch/collect. (the brave frog, look it up)
#3mouse2891Posted 7/9/2014 7:21:42 PM
-Propane
-Propane accessories

In all seriousness though im into skateboarding, jogging, and most recently netflix lol.
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 7/9/2014 7:25:54 PM(edited)
GalvatronType_R posted...
-Electronics (I'm a home theater, fancy gadget superfreak)

-Finances (that was my college major)

-Training/physical fitness/nutrition (sitting behind a desk or on a couch all day ain't good for you)

-Fashion (despite what most guys believe, looking good and personal presentation counts; if you don't believe it, go on your next date or next job interview dressed like a slob and see how it turns out)

My family- It sucks getting older and finding a grey hair now and then ( and I'm only 27) but I wouldn't trade the family life for anything. My wife can be a pain sometimes but I love her and my 1 and 1/2 year old is adorable and so darn funny. It's just been interesting watching him grow and now I got number 2 on the way (not due till February).

Hockey- love watching Hockey and I play when I can get my buddies outside.

Horror Movies- anything old school, from Friday the 13th to George Romeros Zombie Movies, I watch any modern horror movies except for the occasional remake of a classic out of curiosity.

Music- can't live without music, I'm a heavy metal fan and do most of my work listening to music, it helps motivate me sometimes and some lyrics can be inspiring.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.
#5puffnbillys420Posted 7/9/2014 7:22:47 PM
I wonder why this topic got deleted on ps4 board after 5mins? Surely people having interests isnt offending other people
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#6LooksLikeRainPosted 7/9/2014 7:34:47 PM(edited)
I play magic occasionally. I like to go Kayaking. I recently got a degree in graphic design. That's about it.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#7pnut3844Posted 7/9/2014 7:32:40 PM
Drawing, reading, playing guitar and drums. Here's a video of messing around warming up for band practice. I was waiting for our guitarist so I figured I'd record. Don't judge too hardly, this isn't my best stuff by far, just goofing around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiNOuw6Oq04&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#8lazerbluebaltPosted 7/9/2014 7:33:51 PM
lego,me and my son are building a huge lego city layout that will most likely never be finished
#9phineasfoolPosted 7/9/2014 7:35:17 PM
Saltwater aquarium

I currently have a 75 gallon tank and want to get at least a 300 gallon in the future
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#10Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/9/2014 7:43:32 PM
Nothing.