Microsoft Hiring "Super Creator" To Develop The Next Xbox Hardware...

#31jblaze2121Posted 7/10/2014 4:33:35 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
bob15x posted...
TehPwnzerer posted...
They're ALREADY working on the next xbox? Shouldn't the be more concerned about trying to survive this gen? They will end up alienating what little fanbase they have left.

you do know that 6 months ago Sony said they would be looking at the next playsation soon, right?

Link to it because I couldn't find anything google searching it.

http://www.dvice.com/2014-4-17/sony-might-not-make-ps5-playstation-becomes-service-oriented

O.o
---
IGN~jblaze~3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~GT~jblaze2121~PSN~jblaze2121-http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
#32Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/10/2014 4:37:31 PM
Hopefully Xbox Two coming out in the next couple years will support Xbox One games and will boost the resolution to 1080P and 60 FPS.

I'm assuming this confirms the rumor awhile back that Microsoft will have two different Xbox Skus(not talking about slim systems, etc)

Xbox One is an all in one device

Xbox will be a powerhouse gaming device minus the functions of the other

Games will scale down to what system you have.

Also, to the person who said Sony is working on the next system, they are not. So far the only thing they mentioned is that the next PS could possibly not even exist physically but be cloud based.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#33gobuffalo30Posted 7/10/2014 4:39:01 PM
jblaze2121 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
bob15x posted...
TehPwnzerer posted...
They're ALREADY working on the next xbox? Shouldn't the be more concerned about trying to survive this gen? They will end up alienating what little fanbase they have left.

you do know that 6 months ago Sony said they would be looking at the next playsation soon, right?

http://www.dvice.com/2014-4-17/sony-might-not-make-ps5-playstation-becomes-service-oriented

O.o

That's not developing anything, just a prediction.
#34Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/10/2014 4:39:33 PM
jblaze2121 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
bob15x posted...
TehPwnzerer posted...

O.o

So where is the link that they are designing the next system, there is none. Just thoughts and ideals, where as Microsoft is actually hiring people and designing.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#35BaconPancakesPosted 7/10/2014 4:49:39 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
dj-izzle posted...
All three are thinking of their next console.... not a shocker tbh

Well Nintendo needs to work on it the most. their weak Wii U is too far behind for 3rd parties.

their next console better be super speced and worked together with AMD or NVIDIA and others to outperform sony or MS. In the past GameCube was on par with PS2 or xbox, but since the Wii, they've been weak in specs.

Um, m8...the PS2 was horribly under powered for the generation, the X-BOX could do things that the PS2 would have a heart-attack doing. Also...when the strongest console out now, the PS4 was already four years outdated before launch, caring about specs from Nintendo is rather silly.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#36wavvvvesPosted 7/10/2014 4:51:12 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Hopefully Xbox Two coming out in the next couple years will support Xbox One games and will boost the resolution to 1080P and 60 FPS.

I'm assuming this confirms the rumor awhile back that Microsoft will have two different Xbox Skus(not talking about slim systems, etc)

Also, to the person who said Sony is working on the next system, they are not. So far the only thing they mentioned is that the next PS could possibly not even exist physically but be cloud based.

What I would imagine is basically an xbox computer that can just play every xbox game. Og, 360 and one.
#37gogogodzillaPosted 7/10/2014 5:08:00 PM
Behaviorism posted...
Not even a year and already the next system is being discussed?

This. So very much this.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#38Pixx0Posted 7/10/2014 5:12:10 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Super creator? Lol

This lol

also, it doesn't take much to do a better job than the 5 monkeys who worked on the Xbone.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#39HaeravonPosted 7/10/2014 5:13:18 PM
There's going to be another Xbox? Like, a dedicated gaming device and not a streaming service box? Score. Color me interested.
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com
Watch gaming videos at www.youtube.com/haeravonfaqs
#40Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/10/2014 5:20:41 PM
wavvvves posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

What I would imagine is basically an xbox computer that can just play every xbox game. Og, 360 and one.

That would be nice if they did that, I mean the Xbox One is more or less marketed as an entertainment device, so that would leave the market open for a dedicated gaming console and not drop support for the Xbox One, just turn down a few settings to get it to run at an alright setting, similar to PC scaling.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2