Microsoft Hiring "Super Creator" To Develop The Next Xbox Hardware...

#41ht02135Posted 7/11/2014 8:53:55 AM
cant wait for microsoft to force mutli-gadget down our throat again. can wait kinect-3, vr-3, halo-room-3 mandatory gadget down our throat again. must connect them to internet, must be turn on all the time. lets boycott xbox2 or bend over for microsoft do nasty thing to you :)
#42MRL3G3NDPosted 7/11/2014 9:29:45 AM
well lesson learned lol
the reason sony went next gen was because they lost last gen
MS was caught off guard because they were enjoying the most lucrative years of the 360...they didn't want to go next gen...
BUT they knew how important it is to hit the market first, the 360's year head start is a huge reason the 360 was victorious

not wanting to give sony the edge on next gen...Microsoft rushed an unfinished, half thought out directionless weak console to market

basically handing this Gen to Sony...

So with lessoned learned... I really do hope they are working on a newer better system...all we want out of the next generation of hardware is a straight powerhouse...capable of blowing minds fresh out of the box...

have no idea what they were aiming for with these half assed...outdated graphics card underpowered machines... I guess they didn't want to do the traditional...take a loss for the first few years, profit in the long run approach with hardware...they wanted to profit day 1...but at the expense of the long run
---
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc
#43Pixx0Posted 7/11/2014 11:07:02 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
.all we want out of the next generation of hardware is a straight powerhouse...capable of blowing minds fresh out of the box...

in your dreams. All consolers (hey I too play console but keep an open mind) can get for the money they want to spend, is an obsolete piece of gear that will always be "old gen" performances wise.
Want a REAL powerhouse? Get a PC, or be ready to pay your next console $600/700 minimum.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#44Laylow12Posted 7/11/2014 11:19:43 AM
Wow! I knew Microsoft was looking to cut this generation short but gosh, there you go, straight from the horses mouth. I also know that resources will be prioritized towards the Next next gen as they will want to come out of the gate strong. This gen is a wash for them.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#45dj-izzlePosted 7/11/2014 12:08:47 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Wow! I knew Microsoft was looking to cut this generation short but gosh, there you go, straight from the horses mouth. I also know that resources will be prioritized towards the Next next gen as they will want to come out of the gate strong. This gen is a wash for them.

lol what?
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
#46kingofjamaicaPosted 7/11/2014 12:51:37 PM(edited)
Why would they need a super creator? Take PS4, use more powerful CPU and GPU. DONE.

It'll be cheap, and developers will love you for it.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#47MRL3G3NDPosted 7/14/2014 7:39:01 AM
Pixx0 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
.all we want out of the next generation of hardware is a straight powerhouse...capable of blowing minds fresh out of the box...

in your dreams. All consolers (hey I too play console but keep an open mind) can get for the money they want to spend, is an obsolete piece of gear that will always be "old gen" performances wise.
Want a REAL powerhouse? Get a PC, or be ready to pay your next console $600/700 minimum.

Yeah I built a PC 4 years ago that is still more powerful than consoles
but most of the games that were coming out were CONSOLE ports...with only a little framerate bump and resolution options...hardly worth the $3k I spent to build it...

What killed me is that PC people didn't notice that the same textures were being used on the consoles that were being used for PC you just see it a tad bit clearer...

The truth is we haven't seen what 3GB RAM is capable of let alone 8...

In the good ole days, games were made to be fantastic and pushed PC hardware to the limits...then dumbed down and watered down to fit on consoles

Now they develop for the lowest common denominator...and port up
---
Watch_Dogs-Dog Day (X1)
http://youtu.be/q08oNNp74uQ
#48Impaired MedicPosted 7/14/2014 8:26:21 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Super creator? Lol

---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#49ElJorge007Posted 7/14/2014 1:06:40 PM
ITT: Kids don't realize that hardware manufacturers work on R&D for future products many years before the actual creation of a final product.
---
PSN/XBL gamertag: JorgeVercetti
#50TheGam3925Posted 7/14/2014 1:09:09 PM
So did a "Super Creator" develop the Xbone?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.