343 Industries Talks About Halo:MCC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 343 Industries Talks About Halo:MCC
2 years ago#1
http://youtu.be/9ZMTvElp5WY

Not sure if it's been posted before, but my apologies if it has.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
2 years ago#2
The video is about an hour long. It's cool to see how some of the Halo 2 maps came together.
2 years ago#3
This was a great panel. Was interesting to see some of the backstory behind how the MP in halo 2 almost never was. Excited for the MCC.
2 years ago#4
Wonderful video, Kid Vid.

I wonder how different Ascension will play with that deployable energy shield on the satellite dish!
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
2 years ago#5
Did I hear one of the guys say that there's an achievement for LASOing the campaign? Oh gawd, I hope not!
2 years ago#6
KID VID posted...
Did I hear one of the guys say that there's an achievement for LASOing the campaign? Oh gawd, I hope not!

Legendary Solo? I'm not sure what LASO stands for lol. I hope not because I have tried multiple times to Legendary solo Halo 4 and I cant get past the 2nd level.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations
2 years ago#7
Jiggy101011 posted...
KID VID posted...

Legendary Solo? I'm not sure what LASO stands for lol. I hope not because I have tried multiple times to Legendary solo Halo 4 and I cant get past the 2nd level.

Legendary
All
Skulls
On
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
2 years ago#8
LASO is ridiculous to attempt on solo. I don't have time for that unless an achievement is involved lol

I saw this video the other day btw, and I'm too hyped for this. Ascension looks spectacular too.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 343 Industries Talks About Halo:MCC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived