Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#11StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 3:17:12 AM
If I were to get a USB memory stick.. How big is the download and how would it work? If I can't even get past the welcome screen... Would the USB memory stick automatically pop up?
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#12GeistPosted 7/10/2014 3:20:28 AM
Are we really going to fall for this again guys? This is like day one XB1 board trolling. We deserve better then trolling repeats! Were have all the good trolls gone?!
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#13Styrof0amPosted 7/10/2014 3:21:20 AM
StarmanAnthony posted...
If I were to get a USB memory stick.. How big is the download and how would it work? If I can't even get past the welcome screen... Would the USB memory stick automatically pop up?

2GB according to the link above

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#14puffnbillys420Posted 7/10/2014 3:23:19 AM
Geist posted...
Are we really going to fall for this again guys? This is like day one XB1 board trolling. We deserve better then trolling repeats! Were have all the good trolls gone?!

How is this hard to believe? I guarantee this would of happened to thousands of people
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#15TheGam3925Posted 7/10/2014 3:25:29 AM
TC it's too bad you weren't aware of this issue before buying your Xbox One.

http://youtu.be/rd_aIC7sz4M

Best of luck to you on getting your internet up and running.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#16PraiseNataliaPosted 7/10/2014 3:27:08 AM
You'd think by now the patch would be implemented already in all new Xbones. Shocking.
#17SxmfctPosted 7/10/2014 3:29:04 AM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
No, it's unbelievable that people would post this stuff. It's been known since day one this is the case.

I didn't know this and if I was in OPs situation I'd be pissed
---
sigless user logic
#18puffnbillys420Posted 7/10/2014 3:29:24 AM
Btw tc you can hotspot your phone(if its capable) and use its internet if you really want
---
#19InjusticeRebornPosted 7/10/2014 3:30:14 AM
Whatever the reasons for TC overlooking something the majority have known since day one, I have to say, I am massively surprised this hasn't been sorted out.

Why hasn't Microsoft supplied a disc to install this patch like Sony did with the PlayStation 4, to stop moments like this happening?
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#20puffnbillys420Posted 7/10/2014 3:32:23 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Whatever the reasons for TC overlooking something the majority have known since day one, I have to say, I am massively surprised this hasn't been sorted out.

Why hasn't Microsoft supplied a disc to install this patch like Sony did with the PlayStation 4, to stop moments like this happening?

You no what I put a used game in my ps4 and im pretty sure the used game put the update on it..same thing happened with my 360 it upgraded the blades os
---