Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#21ScRuiPosted 7/10/2014 4:32:36 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Geist posted...
Are we really going to fall for this again guys? This is like day one XB1 board trolling. We deserve better then trolling repeats! Were have all the good trolls gone?!

How is this hard to believe? I guarantee this would of happened to thousands of people

I'm sorry but people need to take responsibility for their action and stop acting like it always someone else's fault...

That I was I originally said it is unbelievable to hear this, STILL...

Whomever doesn't research thier purchases deserves what they get for being ignorant...

And IMO whomever buys these new systems and doesn't have internet (I know TC had complications with the move) you are literally missing half of the system's potential... Might as well stick with 360 and PS3...

It's 2014 halfway to 2015 ... It isn't 2002 ... Video game consoles are built to be connected!

TC, it sucks you are in this situation but if I knew I was moving in the near future without having internet... I would have bought it after the move... If you are actually moving (Idk) you know for a fact that there are a lot more things to stress and worry about other than playing video games.... Unless ofcourse you are too young for any type of responsibilities, which in turn you just have no clue... The pain in the stinker that moving can be.. paperwork, title companies, inspections etc....
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#22unrealtoxicPosted 7/10/2014 4:35:00 AM
PraiseNatalia posted...
You'd think by now the patch would be implemented already in all new Xbones. Shocking.

I'm pretty sure it is....I bought my Xbox One last night and the update was only about 800 MB. It probably shipped WITH the updates, just not the last one they released. Just my 2 cents.
---
WATCHING OEYTON MANNING YELL OMAHA WHILE GOING BALLS DEEP IN THE PATRIOTS D REMINDS ME THAT TOM LADY NEVER GETS HIGH-FIVES
#23StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 4:39:14 AM
Oh nooo I'm not trolling! Check my instagram.. I am a genuine gamer... That just didn't realize how the xbox one.. Worked. Like I said.. I knew it had to require it but didn't think... It would be like this..

I can't even play a bluray movie.. Because I swapped out my bluray player.. And it's a hassle now to try to hook it up again..
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 7/10/2014 4:44:00 AM
So me, a supposed Sony or PC (depending on who you ask) fanboy is the only one to try and help TC?

Shame on all of you
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#25InjusticeRebornPosted 7/10/2014 4:46:16 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Whatever the reasons for TC overlooking something the majority have known since day one, I have to say, I am massively surprised this hasn't been sorted out.

Why hasn't Microsoft supplied a disc to install this patch like Sony did with the PlayStation 4, to stop moments like this happening?

You no what I put a used game in my ps4 and im pretty sure the used game put the update on it..same thing happened with my 360 it upgraded the blades os

Oh yeah, I know what you're on about. Thanks for the reminder.

Would actually be handy for the TC if it worked for the Xbox One.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#26StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 4:47:39 AM
Thanks all for understanding and helping. I just needed to vent a little. I might call up Microsoft to give them a little feedback.
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#27universaldavePosted 7/10/2014 4:47:47 AM
It's a shame it's like this but you can either complain about it or get the patch another way. Download to a thumb drive like someone else said, and update it that way. Go on xbox.com, or call them up for an official recommendation. It's a pain in the butt but you can get past it.
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#28Spetsnaz420Posted 7/10/2014 4:48:45 AM
ScRui posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Geist posted...
Are we really going to fall for this again guys? This is like day one XB1 board trolling. We deserve better then trolling repeats! Were have all the good trolls gone?!

How is this hard to believe? I guarantee this would of happened to thousands of people

I'm sorry but people need to take responsibility for their action and stop acting like it always someone else's fault...

Whomever doesn't research thier purchases deserves what they get for being ignorant...

And IMO whomever buys these new systems and doesn't have internet (I know TC had complications with the move) you are literally missing half of the system's potential... Might as well stick with 360 and PS3...

It's 2014 halfway to 2015 ... It isn't 2002 ... Video game consoles are built to be connected!

TC, it sucks you are in this situation but if I knew I was moving in the near future without having internet... I would have bought it after the move... If you are actually moving (Idk) you know for a fact that there are a lot more things to stress and worry about other than playing video games.... Unless ofcourse you are too young for any type of responsibilities, which in turn you just have no clue... The pain in the stinker that moving can be.. paperwork, title companies, inspections etc....

I'm not saying the story is legit or not... But have you ever worked tech support? This is far from unbelievable

I'm surprised people aren't calling him out for no Internet but posting on GFAQS

Still it would be nice to see people at least come up with solutions instead of bashing him... Even if his story is BS, long after this thread is archived, it will pop in Google searches. Do you really want that to be the impression potential buyers get of the xbox community?
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#29ScRuiPosted 7/10/2014 4:57:28 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
ScRui posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Geist posted...

I'm not saying the story is legit or not... But have you ever worked tech support? This is far from unbelievable

I'm surprised people aren't calling him out for no Internet but posting on GFAQS

Still it would be nice to see people at least come up with solutions instead of bashing him... Even if his story is BS, long after this thread is archived, it will pop in Google searches. Do you really want that to be the impression potential buyers get of the xbox community?

I could understand it better if this was back in November at launch... Over 7 months later... No excuse for not looking into a 400$ purchase... Sorry

There is no one to blame but the consumer, if you don't have the capabilities to use something properly, then don't buy that product and blame the company that made it... That is ignorance...

Again, people need to take responsibility for their actions...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#30Rdeal2Posted 7/10/2014 5:06:01 AM(edited)
You have internet to post this message so you have access even if it's just your phone you can make it a hotspot and you would have to be living under a rock or bridge to not know that the X1 needed a day one update