Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#221PinataloverPosted 7/10/2014 6:27:20 PM
Ok guys check it out. I just made a panini maker, but you have to take it to the top of a mountain before it'll work. What's that? There are no mountains near you? Well I guess you can't make paninis. Don't buy it and blame me because it won't work. Just because all the other panini makers work without having been on a mountaintop doesn't mean mine needs to. Geez guys do your research it's clearly all your fault for wanting paninis. Hashtagnorefunds hashtagnoremorse. It's not my job to fix what you consider a "flaw." What, do you want me to lose money on this? How about no? You should be a better consumer.
---
Take to the Skies!
PSN: K1ng_of_All; Xbox Live: Simply Willis; 3DS Ambassador; PS Vita FEB
#222SneakiestNegPosted 7/10/2014 6:37:07 PM
I had to register my phone on the network AND update android. Just something to expect in 2014. Hell apple is doing this since the ipod.
#223pigboyPosted 7/10/2014 6:43:22 PM
Homie_202 posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...
No, it's unbelievable that people would post this stuff. It's been known since day one this is the case.

Not everybody sits on the internet reading everything about video games to hit the press. It's easy to not know this if you are just a casual player. I worked at GameStop when the console launched 80% of the people didn't even know it originally required an internet connection or that when they changed that you still needed internet to get the update. I had to tell them before they bought it.

Right on!

Majority of Mom & Dad & causal gamers won't spend 3 months researching on GameFAQ before buying a console.

Most of them are impulse buyers, just buy things with their "shopping instinct" & expect their new video game console working out of the box just like the good old Nintendo or PS2, all they need to do just put a game in and they can start playing & have fun.

Just like they would expect their new toaster oven will start making toast right away without the need of connecting it to the internet first.......
#224ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/10/2014 6:44:09 PM
pigboy posted...
Homie_202 posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...
No, it's unbelievable that people would post this stuff. It's been known since day one this is the case.

Not everybody sits on the internet reading everything about video games to hit the press. It's easy to not know this if you are just a casual player. I worked at GameStop when the console launched 80% of the people didn't even know it originally required an internet connection or that when they changed that you still needed internet to get the update. I had to tell them before they bought it.

Right on!

Majority of Mom & Dad & causal gamers won't spend 3 months researching on GameFAQ before buying a console.

Most of them are impulse buyers, just buy things with their "shopping instinct" & expect their new video game console working out of the box just like the good old Nintendo or PS2, all they need to do just put a game in and they can start playing & have fun.

Just like they would expect their new toaster oven will start making toast right away without the need of connecting it to the internet first.......

2016: Smart Toasters.
---
Valar morghulis
#225aj4x94Posted 7/10/2014 6:47:02 PM
The better question at this point is why Microsoft couldn't bother to just include the non internet patch in all new systems.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Dark Souls 2, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#226pigboyPosted 7/10/2014 7:10:47 PM(edited)
Smart toaster making Smart Toast??

Actually In 2008, a company actually released a "Smart george foreman" that work out of the box! lol
#227Shad0wg00nPosted 7/10/2014 7:03:19 PM
Should have bought a PS4.
---
http://a.pomf.se/rsfqks.gif
http://i.imgur.com/bCRLaxb.jpg ---- http://i.imgur.com/K7faOlR.jpg
#228MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/10/2014 7:05:26 PM
Shad0wg00n posted...

Why are you here?

Oh because the PS4 has no games!

Got it.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#229NeoAndurilPosted 7/10/2014 7:14:34 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...

Why are you here?

Got it.

Why are you here? Don't have any games to play either? Oh that's so sad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#230Homie_202Posted 7/10/2014 7:18:10 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...

Why are you here?

Got it.

The ps4 has more games on it then the one. This logic makes no sense.