Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#231aheroafakePosted 7/10/2014 7:18:53 PM
Geist posted...
Are we really going to fall for this again guys? This is like day one XB1 board trolling. We deserve better then trolling repeats! Were have all the good trolls gone?!

Trolls lack in the "creativity" department.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#232PuddingshotgunPosted 7/10/2014 7:31:40 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...
Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useless. we just moved to a new house and becuz of complications getting the internet service provider to come install it properly.. We have been without Internet for over a month.

Come to find out I can't even get past the welcome screen... Without it requiring to connect online..

It just baffles me why would xbox do this? I can't even play blurays... Becuz it requires internet.. Wtf?

I haven't read any of the twenty four pages of talking, but I seriously wonder how he was able to post this without any internet
---
I CALL SHOTGUN!!! (splat)
#233youngskillzPosted 7/10/2014 7:31:51 PM
newer bones should not require the update/internet.

ms should be making them with the updated fw/patch or whatever by now.

maybe they already have.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Cantabile Wind, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#234krazycharliePosted 7/10/2014 7:39:34 PM
So, TC, now that you have all this knowledge about the XBone workings, would you say "I learned the lesson"? I certainly did, which is why I'm not interested in neither console.
---
"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
#235MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/10/2014 7:44:01 PM
Homie_202 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...
Should have bought a PS4.

Why are you here?

Oh because the PS4 has no games!

Got it.

The ps4 has more games on it then the one. This logic makes no sense.

These Sony guys are upset that the Xbox One is the fastest selling console in gaming history!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#236puffnbillys420Posted 7/10/2014 7:48:18 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Homie_202 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...
Should have bought a PS4.

Why are you here?

Oh because the PS4 has no games!

Got it.

The ps4 has more games on it then the one. This logic makes no sense.

These Sony guys are upset that the Xbox One is the fastest selling console in gaming history!

Ok your going to have to explain to me how thats true

Ps4: 9mil
Xboxone: 5mil

It doesnt add up
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#237recollectmusicPosted 7/10/2014 7:50:50 PM
Just return it and get a PS4. PS4 is actually a video game console. Or, better yet, get a Wii U.
---
Pokemon Black FC - 3482 6679 3025
#238DarthUchiha91Posted 7/10/2014 7:51:59 PM
Mind you I only looked at the first few pages, but even by then TC was offered mulitple solutions to his problem, as well as advice to pay more attention to what he purchase next time.

What could possibly warrant 230+ more pages of this?
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#239scoobydoobydontPosted 7/10/2014 8:03:15 PM
Homie_202 posted...
I am merely pointing out that some people don't research or look stuff up. I agree to an extent that by this point most people should already know about this update. That doesn't mean everybody potentially interested in the xbox doesn't know about it. There are MANY people who buy consoles and know NOTHING about them.

But who cares? That's the buyer's (TC, in this case) fault, not Microsoft's. TC deserves nothing but scorn and ridicule.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kVabIeU.jpg
#240SuperVegito2487Posted 7/10/2014 8:20:22 PM
Do you have a smartphone tc??

i wont get an x1 but since i KNOW a way to fix this i felt you oughta know.

smartphone+4g+mobile connection...

if necessary keep said smartphone usb tethered to the console for power supply.

AFAIK the internet that the x1 requires to be able to play (or hell just the update should be enough but its bigger i assume) shouldnt be anything that would strain a 4g connections bandwidth limits.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."