Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#261StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 9:04:08 PM
Alright everyone. I have internet now. Xbox one has been updated and I am now using the system with no problems. Thank you all.
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#262MOATS7798Posted 7/12/2014 10:26:19 PM
Wow...Welcome to 7-8 months ago...

There was only 100 topics a day about it here, there and every where online...

Duh...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#263MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/12/2014 10:55:35 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Homie_202 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...
Should have bought a PS4.

Why are you here?

Oh because the PS4 has no games!

Got it.

The ps4 has more games on it then the one. This logic makes no sense.

These Sony guys are upset that the Xbox One is the fastest selling console in gaming history!

Ok your going to have to explain to me how thats true

Ps4: 9mil
Xboxone: 5mil

It doesnt add up

First, don't give me no sass.

Second, in November when both Xbox One and the Waitstation 4 came out, the Xbox One reached 880,342 sales while the PSNisDownStation 4 had something like 92,000.

Third, no other system EVER sold that many units in such a short amount of time! Furthermore, the Knackstation 4 had like a 20 day head start!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#264Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/12/2014 11:19:25 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
First, don't give me no sass.

Second, in November when both Xbox One and the Waitstation 4 came out, the Xbox One reached 880,342 sales while the PSNisDownStation 4 had something like 92,000.

Third, no other system EVER sold that many units in such a short amount of time! Furthermore, the Knackstation 4 had like a 20 day head start!

that'll do pig.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#265puffnbillys420Posted 7/12/2014 11:19:36 PM
@microsoftlover

Ok with a quick google search I found out the release dates were only 7days apart...

And with the ps4 almost impossible to find for 4 months retail you would want to hope microsoft was selling more in their first month of release..

Also with the numbers sold now why hold onto that very short and shallow victory? Its a little desperate

And just so you know I dont care about this console war because im gonna have both eventually
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#266DarthUchiha91Posted 7/12/2014 11:26:44 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...
Alright everyone. I have internet now. Xbox one has been updated and I am now using the system with no problems. Thank you all.

Congrats.

But lets be real here, at this point the kiddies took over this topic and turned it into a another console battle and you are all but forgotten.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#267Millertime660Posted 7/12/2014 11:50:04 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
@microsoftlover

Ok with a quick google search I found out the release dates were only 7days apart...

And with the ps4 almost impossible to find for 4 months retail you would want to hope microsoft was selling more in their first month of release..

Also with the numbers sold now why hold onto that very short and shallow victory? Its a little desperate

And just so you know I dont care about this console war because im gonna have both eventually

You sure do a lot of arguing about sales for not "caring" about the console war.
#268puffnbillys420Posted 7/12/2014 11:53:19 PM
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
@microsoftlover

You sure do a lot of arguing about sales for not "caring" about the console war.

Lol a lot of arguing?what that one little disagreement about forza and asking how xbox is the fastest selling console(which is a legitimate question out of curiosity) Yeh bro its the only reason im here
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#269Millertime660Posted 7/12/2014 11:57:20 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
@microsoftlover

Lol a lot of arguing?what that one little disagreement about forza and asking how xbox is the fastest selling console(which is a legitimate question out of curiosity) Yeh bro its the only reason im here

Well you did bite on some obviously made up stats, I might be thinking of someone else though. I apologize!
#270L0ZPosted 7/13/2014 12:04:03 AM
The one is sold in Korea where there is no internet
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]