Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#271puffnbillys420Posted 7/12/2014 11:16:32 PM
L0Z posted...
The one is sold in Korea where there is no internet

I though korea had the best internet in the world? Just so you know samsung is a korean brand
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#272mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/12/2014 11:46:32 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
L0Z posted...

I though korea had the best internet in the world? Just so you know samsung is a korean brand

Maybe he means North Korea,
#273slowdog76Posted 7/13/2014 12:02:19 AM
http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/blog/south-koreas-internet-is-about-to-be-50-times-faster-than-yours
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#274Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/13/2014 12:49:59 AM
mygoodluckcharm posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
L0Z posted...

kim jong derp would never allow such filth to be allowed in his country. the only non north korean think in the world that is allowed the honor of being inside the holy land of north korea is of course dennis rodman...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#275DragonyeuwPosted 7/13/2014 3:49:49 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...
People shouldn't NEED to do their research about buying a console though. It's a console. You plug it in and you play video games. If for any reason there is an issue with that, then it is the company's fault!

Its a $400 console, anything of that value or more one should do some basic research to see if it fits their needs and to be aware of any potential issues. I do that for something that costs $50, so for damn sure I'd advise someone to research first. Having said that, yeah it sucks that xbone was designed this way but one should always be an informed consumer by doing the research first. It would take literally seconds with a google search to find out what the TC didn't know.
---
Systems owned- PS3 slim, PS2 slim, PS Vita... Wii U 32gb, Nintendo Wii, Red 3ds,SNES..... Xbox 360.....Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn
#276desert_santaPosted 7/13/2014 4:03:36 AM
I would be upset too. Luckily it is just a one time thing. Better than the original policy. Still annoying.
#277KAMMYqueenPosted 7/13/2014 4:45:27 AM
StarmanAnthony posted...
Yeah... I mean I understood it required internet but I didn't think it would render it useless it without it... I feel like I waisted $400... If I can't even get past the welcome screen and play some blurays while I wait for my internet situation to get fixed.

I am truly sad... I had that feeling of when you get a new system... Then within minutes.. It went to complete disappointment...

Hey of you hear of this cool thing call research? I've been told you can do this on google
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#278TheGam3925Posted 7/13/2014 5:13:34 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
StarmanAnthony posted...
Yeah... I mean I understood it required internet but I didn't think it would render it useless it without it... I feel like I waisted $400... If I can't even get past the welcome screen and play some blurays while I wait for my internet situation to get fixed.

I am truly sad... I had that feeling of when you get a new system... Then within minutes.. It went to complete disappointment...

Hey of you hear of this cool thing call research? I've been told you can do this on google

The Xbone is the first console that requires a day one update just to make the console functional lol. No console before has anyone needed to do "research"

This is where you say it's 2014 and everyone should have internet and smartphones otherwise they shouldn't buy a gaming console.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#279SPARTAN_D7Posted 7/13/2014 5:17:58 AM
This topic is still a thing?
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#280BushidoEffect3Posted 7/13/2014 5:50:07 AM
mygoodluckcharm posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
L0Z posted...

I lol. Kim Jung Un hoards the internet for himself there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/exzrVRj.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/35CqqSt.gif
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM