Just got xbox one.. Its literally a paperweight... No internet renders it useles

#281HowiedodatPosted 7/13/2014 6:58:39 AM
Internet service provider. Did bad job setting up internet. Over a month has past and not fixed yet. I think the real problem here is your service provider.
---
Note to self. I like cake. `Stan Smith
#282ILikesCheesePosted 7/13/2014 7:03:25 AM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
No, it's unbelievable that people would post this stuff. It's been known since day one this is the case.

You are under the mistaken opinion that EVERYONE who buys a game console knows about internet game forums generally and Gamefaqs specifically.

The issue the TC has was widely discussed around launch last year..... on game forums such as this. Just because time passes does not mean the problem goes away....unless Microsoft cares enough to pack in update disks with new Xbox Ones.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#283kushahilicPosted 7/13/2014 7:18:53 AM
StarmanAnthony posted...
Yeah... I mean I understood it required internet but I didn't think it would render it useless it without it... I feel like I waisted $400... If I can't even get past the welcome screen and play some blurays while I wait for my internet situation to get fixed.

I am truly sad... I had that feeling of when you get a new system... Then within minutes.. It went to complete disappointment...

I'm not sure you know what required means then tc
#284Juzten76Posted 7/13/2014 7:48:20 AM
Pretty soon were going to need the internet for our smart phones and our tablets. Why do these companies expect all of us to have internet? It's only been around for 20 years. Give me some time to adapt!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#285puffnbillys420Posted 7/13/2014 7:51:18 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Pretty soon were going to need the internet for our smart phones and our tablets. Why do these companies expect all of us to have internet? It's only been around for 20 years. Give me some time to adapt!

Its a good thing phones come with their own internet source then...but yeh it is only going to become more ridiculous as time goes on ill say
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#286InfinityOver0Posted 7/13/2014 7:54:32 AM
didnt ms already tell us there's a console for ppl like that? the 360. its like ms goes out of their way to inconvenience customers
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#287Juzten76Posted 7/13/2014 7:55:57 AM
InfinityOver0 posted...
didnt ms already tell us there's a console for ppl like that? the 360. its like ms goes out of their way to inconvenience customers

I know right!? The internet is so inconvenient.

Lol!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#288TheGam3925Posted 7/13/2014 8:43:48 AM
Juzten76 posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...

I know right!? The internet is so inconvenient.

Lol!

Said no one ever.

Lol!
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#289blitz_0623Posted 7/13/2014 8:57:52 AM
Juzten76 posted...

Did you even read the OP? It's smartass comments like this that makes the internet suck
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#290pwnater777Posted 7/13/2014 9:03:00 AM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
No, it's unbelievable that people would post this stuff. It's been known since day one this is the case.

Not for people who aren't intensely following the console to know every detail.

> Guy walks into store
> "Sweet, the new Xbox released!"
> Buys it
> Gets home, hooks it up
> Realizes that MS requires an internet connection

Such a bad business practice to not ship every console with the update. Tsk tsk.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe