Metro remaster set is 1080p/60fps on PS4, 900p/60fps on Xbox One

#151GuiltySoul2005Posted 7/14/2014 8:48:01 AM(edited)
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
No, the question remains what is wrong with you.

Ouch, nice comeback there. There's that stunning display of intellect again.

GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Ps4 multiplats are always superior, whether the difference is huge or not the difference is there.

Yes very good Einstein, multi-plats have been slightly superior so far. Now let's move on to what the discussion was actually about.

GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Whether its silly to nit pick or not was not the discussion.

Yes it was, because I made it the discussion.

GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Here, since you seem to lack the intelligence to even follow a discussion I'll copy and paste this very plainly for you.

Nah, you just suck at arguing. You can copy & paste and write "rekt" after quotes all you want, you'll still be wrong. I'll say it again for those of you who are a bit slow on the uptake- the difference between "totally identical" (which was clearly hyperbole in the first place) and "almost identical, save for an instance or 2 that we couldn't replicate" is so minor it's not worth mentioning, and certainly isn't worth harping about for multiple posts. That is, unless your intellect is so low that you take console wars personally, to the point that even a miniscule difference is enough for you to throw a hissy-fit over just so you can prove some kind of idiotic, false-sense of superiority. No amount of "GG"s is going to hide that fact friend, so do everyone a favor and stop embarrassing yourself. It's awkward for all of us.

Make all the personal attacks you want, it just shows you clearly have no argument to make. Its hard to argue with someone who has no argument to begin with. A post states, ALL ps4 multiplats are always superior. A counter post states a single game is totally (ya know fully, completely, entirely) identical on both consoles. Then proof is provided that that is incorrect. Minor differences are differences that prove the game is not identical. You have no argument here, the one you tried to make got shut down instantly, yet you continue to argue. I ask again, what the hell is wrong with you?

Oh, and the irony of telling me I suck at arguing, while you have no argument and have had to resorted to insults and personal attacks is just too sweet. I'm embarrassing myself... Ok
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#152BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 2:17:23 PM
I actually missed out on BOTH games. So I really want this remaster.
---
http://i.imgur.com/exzrVRj.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/35CqqSt.gif
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM
#153MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/14/2014 2:29:48 PM
Who cares about some Battlefield 3 map!?

Sunset Overdrive is gonna be GOTY, bay-bee!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#154bgwilly255Posted 7/14/2014 4:22:40 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Ohhh, look! Posters coming into a thread about graphics and resolution...to say how much they don't care about graphics and resolution.

Not sure if they're trying to convince themselves or other posters.

http://www.gamespot.com/images/1300-2589201/

Thanks for the link, TC. I'll pass it on.

Oh look, a kid that doesn't own a Xbox One and doesn't care to own one is coming on the Xbox One board to get attention from Xbox One users. Well here you go.. You may have my brief attention so that you'll drop one less tear as you cry yourself to sleep tonight while snuggled up to your PS4.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#155orestes1981Posted 7/14/2014 4:26:00 PM
thegrimgunner posted...
schmarkenheimer posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
1. Old
2. Who cares?

I'd assume those looking to get the best multi-plat experience do, assuming they not PC players.

The general public do not care. The casual or just those who enjoy playing video games but rarely go to forums dont care. If they did. They'd own PC's?

Considering the PS4 has almost sold double of the Xbox One, people do care.

Why do people say that no one cares when the number says otherwise? Is this a way to rationalize a poor decision?
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#156quincy2000aPosted 7/14/2014 4:28:40 PM
bgwilly255 posted...

Oh look, a kid that doesn't own a Xbox One and doesn't care to own one is coming on the Xbox One board to get attention from Xbox One users. Well here you go.. You may have my brief attention so that you'll drop one less tear as you cry yourself to sleep tonight while snuggled up to your PS4.

Sometimes I wish that story you just made up is true--but, unfortunately, I'm one of the Day One chumps.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#157Darkshadow6400Posted 7/14/2014 5:02:43 PM
quincy2000a posted...
bgwilly255 posted...

Sometimes I wish that story you just made up is true--but, unfortunately, I'm one of the Day One chumps.

I got the Xbox day one, I definitely don't feel like a chump.
---
There are things worth fighting for. And then there is optional DLC in a video game...
#158quincy2000aPosted 7/14/2014 5:07:23 PM
Darkshadow6400 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
bgwilly255 posted...

Sorry, I guess I could have been clearer.

I acknowledge that some Day One purchasers got exactly what they wanted and feel they got their money's worth.

But there are some of us Day Oners who feel we were royally screwed.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#159Darkshadow6400Posted 7/14/2014 6:32:54 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Darkshadow6400 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
bgwilly255 posted...

Sorry, I guess I could have been clearer.

I acknowledge that some Day One purchasers got exactly what they wanted and feel they got their money's worth.

But there are some of us Day Oners who feel we were royally screwed.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel you got screwed?
---
There are things worth fighting for. And then there is optional DLC in a video game...
#160Sin_Angelus_Posted 7/14/2014 11:05:11 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Oh, and the irony of telling me I suck at arguing, while you have no argument and have had to resorted to insults and personal attacks is just too sweet. I'm embarrassing myself... Ok

Actually you came into the topic and insulted me first while I was having an intelligent conversation with someone else. Now I see why- you can't process intelligent conversation, so you probably felt threatened by it and lashed out. The rest of that rubbish you posted isn't even worth replying to again. You can think you "won" or whatever if it makes you feel better, I just kind of feel sorry for you now.