Would you guys like to see more RPGs from Microsoft?

#1LGX50Posted 7/10/2014 1:04:22 PM
I loved Lost Odyssey on 360 and I I'm hoping Microsoft will invest some on X1.
---
"Remember, Remember, The Fifth Of Dismember!" - Ms. Fortune
#2ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/10/2014 1:08:28 PM
I see maybe 1 or two in the future, but after bad sales, they'll stop releasing them on Xbox. Same thing happened with 360
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#3SigmaLongshotPosted 7/10/2014 1:11:25 PM
Lost Odyssey was EASILY the best JRPG last generation, in my opinion, so definitely!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#4ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/10/2014 1:12:09 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I see maybe 1 or two in the future, but after bad sales, they'll stop releasing them on Xbox. Same thing happened with 360

Yep. If you want RPGS go either Sony or Nintendo. There's always an abundance on their systems.
---
Valar morghulis
#5boolzeroPosted 7/10/2014 1:13:10 PM
I would love for them to but not a JRPG, I'd love them to do a WRPG in house and exclusive.
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#6ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/10/2014 1:13:22 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Lost Odyssey was EASILY the best JRPG last generation, in my opinion, so definitely!

Really? I found Xenoblade Chronicles much better. Oh well to each their own.
---
Valar morghulis
#7SigmaLongshotPosted 7/10/2014 1:17:39 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

Also awesome, my friend, but I personally enjoyed Lost Odyssey way, way more engaging. Blue Dragon was also great, but it does the late-second-act-slow-as-hell thing that JRPGs seem to love doing.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#8ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/10/2014 1:21:58 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

Also awesome, my friend, but I personally enjoyed Lost Odyssey way, way more engaging. Blue Dragon was also great, but it does the late-second-act-slow-as-hell thing that JRPGs seem to love doing.

Yea I felt the same about Blue Dragon. Xenoblade gave me that sense of mystery I want in an RPG. Something I didn't feel in a really long time.
---
Valar morghulis
#9ZeroShot101Posted 7/10/2014 1:22:26 PM
Yes especially if microsoft wants to succeed or have any success in Japanese markets