Forza Horizon 2 vs Drive Club: Rain.

#111dolablaPosted 7/11/2014 5:35:24 PM
Guys, can't we go a thread without accusing posters of using different alts? Being a big Xbox fan, I hate it as much as you do when facts are presented before us. We can't continue live in denial. If you live in denial, the problem will never be fixed.
#112InjusticeRebornPosted 7/11/2014 10:19:29 PM
Firstly...

Exodus_Prime posted...
I guess you guys better not see this Forza Horizon 2 Vs DriveClub comparison because it will russle the jimmies indeed...just saying.

http://www11.pic-upload.de/11.07.14/1hn5otvz3y39.gif

---

I'm looking forward the reaction from certain users concerning the crowd in DriveClub. For all the stick Forza Motorsport 5 got about it's crowd attempt, and it not being 'next-gen', that crowd in that .gif for DC didn't react one bit to riding the side rails.

And the image reveals something really big in racing games nowadays - damage, or lack of it seems in DC. I haven't kept up with DC since the delays, so I can't recall if it is in the game, but if it isn't... uh oh. :/

Secondly...

Satchmo25 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69603139#19

LMFAO. XD

To those of you defending yourselves from claims of alts - I'm not going to agree with them, but do you blame them? This is not the first time some of these accounts have been found out and linked, and it won't be the last. These claims are thrown around from both sides. But as has been pointed out many times now, it seems to flourish more on the anti-Xbox side.

As long as you keep your head, you won't be discovered, I'm sure. ;)

Poor old Charade, he has been in the game too long. Rest up.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#113Satchmo25Posted 7/11/2014 10:30:05 PM
User Name chubbychaser
User ID 1654089
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Poor Chubby. The trolling was more than he could bear :(
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#114Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/12/2014 7:11:03 AM
archibald3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You people talking about one being open world and the other isn't, why don't you guys bring that up when you compare Infamous and Ryse when it comes to graphics.

Sure, it's true and open world games are indeed require more resources but you can't use that argument when it suits your needs, sure it would be nice if we could but realistically we can't. So choose guys, stop flip flopping here and stick to your guns.

First of all you`re lumping everyone together as if we`re all one person which is ridiculous - i never said any of that or flip-flopped. Secondly you`re completely biased. I did a little search and actually saw all kinds of threads where ps4 fans were the ones harping that Infamous was open world and you can`t compare. Who`s flip-flopping now ?

First of all, I'm discussing the video footage the TC presented us which offered a side by side comparison of two games, which I discussed. Learn some comprehension because it's not the same as you're talking about.

Second, I'm not biased against anything when it comes to consoles, both systems are weaksauce tablets in a box.

Third, you're still flipping those flops, bro
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#115Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 7:22:44 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
archibald3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You people talking about one being open world and the other isn't, why don't you guys bring that up when you compare Infamous and Ryse when it comes to graphics.

Sure, it's true and open world games are indeed require more resources but you can't use that argument when it suits your needs, sure it would be nice if we could but realistically we can't. So choose guys, stop flip flopping here and stick to your guns.

First of all you`re lumping everyone together as if we`re all one person which is ridiculous - i never said any of that or flip-flopped. Secondly you`re completely biased. I did a little search and actually saw all kinds of threads where ps4 fans were the ones harping that Infamous was open world and you can`t compare. Who`s flip-flopping now ?

First of all, I'm discussing the video footage the TC presented us which offered a side by side comparison of two games, which I discussed. Learn some <reading> comprehension because it's not the same as(?) you're talking about.

Second<ly>, I'm not biased against anything when it comes to consoles, both systems are weaksauce tablets in a box.

Third<ly>, you're still flipping those flops, bro

First of all I'm discussing [...], which I discussed?

*reading comprehension

not the same as you're talking about?

*Secondly

*Thirdly
#116Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/12/2014 8:09:33 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
archibald3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

First of all, I'm discussing the video footage the TC presented us which offered a side by side comparison of two games, which I discussed. Learn some <reading> comprehension because it's not the same as(?) you're talking about.

Second<ly>, I'm not biased against anything when it comes to consoles, both systems are weaksauce tablets in a box.

*reading comprehension

*Secondly

*Thirdly

So basically you have nothing.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#117Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 8:11:41 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
archibald3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

*reading comprehension

*Secondly

*Thirdly

So basically you have nothing.

I never participated in the argument
#118Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/12/2014 8:13:40 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...

I never participated in the argument

I know, you must have a shallow life to correct something that does not need to be corrected in an argument, that you're not even part of.

How does that feel?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#119InterzoneMantraPosted 7/12/2014 9:19:07 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Fact: most arguments for driveclub are trolls(not all) who won't even buy the game and want to troll graphics.

kinda like the same situation with ryse, right?
#120DvoloS88Posted 7/12/2014 1:22:40 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Umm ryse was a launch title which we can all agree was rushed, just like every launch line up for both consoles this gen and last. If you think Infamous would have looked that good out the gate when ps4 launched then I'm speechless. ..
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...