What's going on with Microsoft's Xbox One dev kit and launch parity policies?

#1quincy2000aPosted 7/10/2014 4:22:19 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-10-whats-going-on-with-microsofts-xbox-one-dev-kit-and-launch-parity-policies
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#2MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/10/2014 4:29:52 PM
Nothing.

Microsoft is ensuring that the Xbox One gets continued support throughout this generation. Why are you making all these negative Xbox One topics!? What's wrong? Your PS4 have no games?
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#3PoweredMilkManPosted 7/10/2014 4:41:57 PM
Microsoft stated they was not changing anything. Stop trying to spread false information.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#4chubbychaserPosted 7/10/2014 5:23:34 PM
Yesterday, a senior engineer at Microsoft's Xbox Advanced Technology Group said that the company now had "no plans" to implement the feature.

Move along, its nothing too see here. Just standard flip flop 180ish by microsoft.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#5Chyld989Posted 7/10/2014 10:15:12 PM
chubbychaser posted...
Yesterday, a senior engineer at Microsoft's Xbox Advanced Technology Group said that the company now had "no plans" to implement the feature.

Move along, its nothing too see here. Just standard flip flop 180ish by microsoft.

Except you already know that Microsoft said this statement wasn't accurate, because you've already had this pointed out to you in another topic. You know that just repeating lies that you know are lies just makes you look stupid, right?
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 7/10/2014 10:35:01 PM
To be fair on quincy, I don't recall him in the other topic. Just late to the party...

Chyld989 posted...
chubbychaser posted...

Except you already know that Microsoft said this statement wasn't accurate, because you've already had this pointed out to you in another topic. You know that just repeating lies that you know are lies just makes you look stupid, right?

On the other hand, chaser:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69607587?page=3

And for those of you who miraculously showed interest in this as soon as it was supposedly panned, Microsoft are doing a Summer Camp of sorts for those of you who suddenly developed an interest:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69612954

Looking forward to your work. I'm sure if it's good enough Microsoft will showcase the stuff in a mash-up trailer of sorts.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 7/10/2014 10:39:09 PM
Microsoft has confirmed the rumors of them changing the devkit thing are false.

The parity clause continues to be on a case by case basis.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#8N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 7/11/2014 12:09:56 AM
Chyld989 posted...
chubbychaser posted...

Yeah, I skimmed through that thread, I remember Quincy being in it though, and I think he might even had created it. Pretty sure I posted in it even, but it's not on my list of activity. He probably deleted and re-created because he didn't like where the other one was going (not his way).
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5