After the disaster that was Titanfall, look for Sunset Overdrive to be the

#11DarkMark942(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 6:42:33 PM
Or you're just a pony upset that you aren't getting it. Unless you buy an Xbox.
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
http://tinyurl.com/nlz7nf7 LMFAO forty whiners
#12liquidblue4Posted 7/10/2014 6:55:24 PM
This might be one of the dumbest troll accounts yet...
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#13zerooo0Posted 7/10/2014 6:57:59 PM
watch Dogs was overhyped

Titanfall delivered everything it said it would
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#14XboxDruggiePosted 7/10/2014 7:02:00 PM
I like TitanFall… it's fairly unique in its own rights. Not sure why you're hating so much On it. As for Sunset Overdrive it looks fun, but claiming it to be something before it even releases is a long stretch. At least await for it to drop before hailing it any praises…
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
#15pnut3844Posted 7/10/2014 7:02:17 PM
Foxx3k posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
It was a ripoff of a game. 60 bucks for a game with no SP campaign, average graphics, and barely any modes in its MP. And 6 vs 6? The ****?

I fail to see what's wrong with most of those things.

The only thing I agree with is no SP campaign. The best part of most fps imo is SP. You get those hollywood michael bay moments that MP can't replicate. And their excuse was "no one plays SP so we didn't waste time on it." That did quite piss me off. I know plenty of people who love SP, myself included. I love MP but you still can't beat a good SP game. Skyrim, fallout, the only thing good about most cod games is SP.
#16Foxx3kPosted 7/10/2014 7:06:43 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
It was a ripoff of a game. 60 bucks for a game with no SP campaign, average graphics, and barely any modes in its MP. And 6 vs 6? The ****?

I fail to see what's wrong with most of those things.

The only thing I agree with is no SP campaign. The best part of most fps imo is SP. You get those hollywood michael bay moments that MP can't replicate. And their excuse was "no one plays SP so we didn't waste time on it." That did quite piss me off. I know plenty of people who love SP, myself included. I love MP but you still can't beat a good SP game. Skyrim, fallout, the only thing good about most cod games is SP.

I seem to recall their numbers were something like "20% of all players finish the campaign." I cannot blame them at all for seeing numbers like that and deciding to cut SP, the most expensive and consuming portion.

Frankly, I'm amazed that COD still has an SP campaign and I'm amazed that BF added one. I'd think it would have died a long time ago. I think at this point it's just for marketing ... which is a huge waste of resources.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#17LooksLikeRainPosted 7/10/2014 7:07:33 PM
Please explain how Titanfall was a disaster.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#18Crystyn_7BPosted 7/10/2014 7:08:00 PM
Alien Colonial Marines will always be the most overhyped game.
#19_Doomguy_Posted 7/10/2014 7:08:01 PM
DarkMark942 posted...
It was a ripoff of a game. 60 bucks for a game with no SP campaign, average graphics, and barely any modes in its MP. And 6 vs 6? The f***?

Nobody would have played the SP anyways
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#20Foxx3kPosted 7/10/2014 7:13:37 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Please explain how Titanfall was a disaster.

Low community engagement following release.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]