After the disaster that was Titanfall, look for Sunset Overdrive to be the

#31TBONE_OGPosted 7/10/2014 7:58:29 PM
Titanfall is the best FPS I've ever played. So I disagree TC. Worth the 60 I happily paid.

And it's actually been very successful and not a disaster. So saying that is just wrong. But you know this.

However, SO looks to be a great game. I hope it does well.
---
Always O.G.
#32killtacular30Posted 7/10/2014 8:22:38 PM
Is Titan Fall just like a regular shooter game except they added the Titan you can get in and that you can wall run and jump and all... Like am burned out over the Ghosts and BF shooters, would I enjoy Titan Fall?
#33TBONE_OGPosted 7/10/2014 8:25:14 PM
killtacular30 posted...
Is Titan Fall just like a regular shooter game except they added the Titan you can get in and that you can wall run and jump and all... Like am burned out over the Ghosts and BF shooters, would I enjoy Titan Fall?

Yes, you would like it. I know this because Titanfall.
---
Always O.G.
#34pnut3844Posted 7/10/2014 8:27:25 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Titanfall is the best FPS I've ever played. So I disagree TC. Worth the 60 I happily paid.

And it's actually been very successful and not a disaster. So saying that is just wrong. But you know this.

However, SO looks to be a great game. I hope it does well.

If titanfall is the best fps you've ever played then you're either very young and just getting into gaming, or you must have very low standards.
#35pnut3844Posted 7/10/2014 8:29:14 PM
Didn't realize that was you tbone. You said you come from nes era and you consider it the best? Out of all the fps over the years? Different strokes I guess
#36SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/10/2014 8:30:49 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Please explain how Titanfall was a disaster.

---
gt: For Spartaa
#37nickr2d2Posted 7/10/2014 8:30:59 PM
...How was Titanfall a disaster?

Respawn won awards and made lots of $$$, many gamers liked it, and it still is making money and is still highly populated.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#38Sith JediPosted 7/10/2014 8:33:52 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Heres a tip: dont hype games up...you never know it could be another disapointing game

This is the exact reason I stopped following gaming news as much as I used to. Not necessarily to avoid terrible games, but to avoid going into good games with inflated expectations.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#39bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 7/10/2014 8:40:10 PM
SO looks meh
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!
#40TBONE_OGPosted 7/10/2014 9:09:18 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Didn't realize that was you tbone. You said you come from nes era and you consider it the best? Out of all the fps over the years? Different strokes I guess

Ha no worries. Titanfall is seriously the most fun I've had playing a shooter. I say this as a big counterstrike and halo fan.

I'm talking fun factor here, of course. I've played Titanfall for over 5 days, over 1000 games played. I'm 31, so that's a lot of time to dump into a game at my age.
---
Always O.G.