After the disaster that was Titanfall, look for Sunset Overdrive to be the

#51TBONE_OGPosted 7/11/2014 8:38:00 AM
TheBorderCollie posted...
Titanfall was a "disaster?" How so, TC?

He said this:

DarkMark942 posted...
the worst overhyped game ever.

It was a ripoff of a game. 60 bucks for a game with no SP campaign, average graphics, and barely any modes in its MP. And 6 vs 6? The f***?

Which is his terrible, crappy opinion.
---
Always O.G.
#52mattglosbcfcPosted 7/11/2014 9:01:28 AM
Plenty of people in this topic clearly havent played Titanfall and are just talking ####.

Its their same old lame excuses of why its "not very good" all nonsense and all copying one another. its very boring to hear.
#53BlackFeathersPosted 7/11/2014 9:10:13 AM
Titanfall is a $30 game at the most. It should have just been a F2P title. I regret wasting $60 on it... :/
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#54Madness2012Posted 7/14/2014 6:08:21 AM
I thought Titanfall was good,guess to each there own......
#55ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/14/2014 6:31:56 AM
I suspect Sunset Overdrive to move consoles but nothing massive as say Halo.
---
Valar morghulis
#56MRL3G3NDPosted 7/14/2014 6:43:45 AM
I have no doubt titanfall 2 will be a best seller lol it will also be multiplat

titanfall is a fun game that gets old quick...a real campaign, with unlockables, a slew of chassis (maybe customizable), a wider range of weapons would have contributed to more replay value...

but you can't say it was a disaster...they sold millions of $60 copies

I am not excited at all about sunset... I have no clue when it comes out, but I'll probably get it.
---
Watch_Dogs-Dog Day (X1)
http://youtu.be/q08oNNp74uQ
#57DarthUchiha91Posted 7/14/2014 6:44:55 AM
mattglosbcfc posted...
Plenty of people in this topic clearly havent played Titanfall and are just talking ####.

Its their same old lame excuses of why its "not very good" all nonsense and all copying one another. its very boring to hear.

I know. It's hard to believe maybe the people who dislike titanfall disliked it for the same reasons, and it could actually be a legitimate flaw in the game, isn't it?

Nah, Titanfall is just the perfect game.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#58mrpicPosted 7/14/2014 6:45:29 AM
titanfall isnt a disaster its a fun game and it keeps getting better every patch
#59MRL3G3NDPosted 7/14/2014 9:15:29 AM
You have to respect that it doesn't take much for some people to be entertained...
---
Watch_Dogs-Dog Day (X1)
http://youtu.be/q08oNNp74uQ
#60Exodus_PrimePosted 7/14/2014 9:19:29 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
Or you're just a pony upset that you aren't getting it. Unless you buy an Xbox.

Why would you call yourself that? I think you're just salty that TitanFall (commercial success) was the number one selling game in March A-N-D April.

Inbeforexcusesaboutbundlesandnocompetition

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita