After the disaster that was Titanfall, look for Sunset Overdrive to be the

#61TBONE_OGPosted 7/14/2014 9:21:44 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
You have to respect that it doesn't take much for some people to be entertained...

Odd coming from a guy with Watch_Dogs in his sig with a lame youtube clip...
---
Always O.G.
#62SMOG-097Posted 7/14/2014 9:21:53 AM
They said the same about Starhawk
They said the same about Titanfall
They said the same about Watch Dogs

A game can have too much hype. My money is on history repeating itself.
#63axelfooley2k5Posted 7/14/2014 9:38:30 AM(edited)
over-hype scale

titanfall 6/10 was overhyped cause it was called the game to make you buy an xbone..good game just not the earth shattering multiplayer that we wanted......i like the game

watchdogs 9/10 was overhyped cause it was intentionally hyped by ubisoft...look at the sales, people were expecting gta and got another copy paste ubisoft game...imo it was mediocre

hype scale
sunset overdrive has exclusivity hype....like infamous second son.......wouldnt be hard to be better than second son
#64ht02135Posted 7/14/2014 9:39:36 AM
i wonder if microsoft will pay alot millionS for titanfall 2 exclusive? want it?? :)
#65SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/14/2014 9:39:40 AM
TC couldn't hide his envy of Titanfall any more if he tried. SRS. That OP was just so transparent
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#66ht02135Posted 7/14/2014 9:41:55 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
I have no doubt titanfall 2 will be a best seller lol it will also be multiplat

titanfall is a fun game that gets old quick...a real campaign, with unlockables, a slew of chassis (maybe customizable), a wider range of weapons would have contributed to more replay value...

but you can't say it was a disaster...they sold millions of $60 copies

I am not excited at all about sunset... I have no clue when it comes out, but I'll probably get it.

may be titanfall 2 needs to add female pilot and female titan :) oh man, people gonna call me troll haha
#67Renraku_SanPosted 7/14/2014 10:17:43 AM
aj4x94 posted...
It does look refeshingly fun. Good on you xbroz for acquiring such an awesome exclusive.

At the very least, it will work out of the box at launch, unlike that steaming pile of merde called BF4.

Silly pony.
---
"Free the herb, heal the nation, heal the sick." -Black Uhuru
#68SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/14/2014 10:24:45 AM
I love TF and have over 50 hours on it so far. Will probably keep me busy until the MCC in November. That said, I am disappointed with the lack of content in it. No singleplayer, 8? gamemodes and now DLC that isn't free. It is a ripoff in a way. Yet I am having a blast and looking at all the time I'm spending on it can say that its worth it.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#69SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/14/2014 10:26:44 AM
ht02135 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
I have no doubt titanfall 2 will be a best seller lol it will also be multiplat

titanfall is a fun game that gets old quick...a real campaign, with unlockables, a slew of chassis (maybe customizable), a wider range of weapons would have contributed to more replay value...

but you can't say it was a disaster...they sold millions of $60 copies

I am not excited at all about sunset... I have no clue when it comes out, but I'll probably get it.

may be titanfall 2 needs to add female pilot and female titan :) oh man, people gonna call me troll haha

You can have female pilots and the titans are genderless…so don't really know where you're going with this.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#70yanksfan4247Posted 7/14/2014 10:41:51 AM
Titanfall just needed more content. If it was $20 bucks it would be fine. But a $60 game with that little content is hilarious. Especially when the player base is dwindling and they are still charging for map packs which further divide the community.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer