After the disaster that was Titanfall, look for Sunset Overdrive to be the

#71dnmtPosted 7/14/2014 11:48:22 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Titanfall just needed more content. If it was $20 bucks it would be fine. But a $60 game with that little content is hilarious. Especially when the player base is dwindling and they are still charging for map packs which further divide the community.

Well put.
#72TBONE_OGPosted 7/14/2014 12:31:05 PM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Titanfall just needed more content. If it was $20 bucks it would be fine. But a $60 game with that little content is hilarious. Especially when the player base is dwindling and they are still charging for map packs which further divide the community.

Nice opinion. It's terrible. Titanfall has enough content, and free, new playlists incoming. DLC is just more maps -- what multiplayer gamers want.

That 60 bucks has been well worth it for months. So much entertainment.

I never have a problem finding a game, the player base is healthy.
---
Always O.G.
#73doncabesa16Posted 7/14/2014 12:34:27 PM(edited)
dnmt posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...

Well put.

In the last month I've probably put in about 100 hours plus and outside of some early times during the week I never have an issue finding a game in any mode. Game is freaking fantastic and PS4 owners will love it when TF2 is multi-plat I'm sure.
#74Exodus_PrimePosted 7/14/2014 12:34:50 PM
My salty meter detector is going off the charts, is it just mine?

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#75MRL3G3NDPosted 7/15/2014 8:38:41 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
You have to respect that it doesn't take much for some people to be entertained...

Odd coming from a guy with Watch_Dogs in his sig with a lame youtube clip...

Thanks for watching...did you see the lame Titanfall clips too? LMAO!!!
---
Watch_Dogs-Dog Day (X1)
http://youtu.be/q08oNNp74uQ
#76AtIantisPosted 7/15/2014 8:52:43 AM
Titanfall is the most refreshing FPS I have played in years. It's an evolution for the genre, literally have no idea what the TC is talking about and I would advise anyone not to take him/her seriously.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk
#77Shing_gorPosted 7/15/2014 8:56:58 AM
I played the PC version of Titanfall, and I though the hype was far more justified than Watchdogs.
#78Juzten76Posted 7/15/2014 10:24:03 AM
It's not my thing, but I can see the appeal.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#79Juzten76Posted 7/15/2014 10:27:50 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
You have to respect that it doesn't take much for some people to be entertained...

Odd coming from a guy with Watch_Dogs in his sig with a lame youtube clip...

Negativity from that guy is anything but odd. He can't just dislike a game, he has to insult the people that do like it. There's a word for people like that.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#80DepreceV2Posted 7/15/2014 10:30:27 AM
carljenk posted...
Titanfall is probably the worst game I've ever played

You must have very little experience with gaming for that blasphemy coming out of your mouth (Typing) to actually be true
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta