this talk of resolution

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 7/10/2014 8:01:15 PM
so I come on here maybe twice a day. just to see what's going on in the gaming world. I've seen a increase in topics about how ps4 resolution is the be all end all to any conversation regarding third party games.

my argument it seems like everything bad about the Xbox is completely gone and this the last thing PlayStation fans can talk about. and has a reliable argument.

but it seems like they over killed the topic

mature Xbox players on here Will tell you (it's old news)
nobody cares we understand about resolution.
those same PS fanboys will tell you why are you posting here if you don't care why post?

well wake up this is the Xbox forums not the PlayStation 4 it makes no sense for them to come over just to tell is how bad our system is

and I completely agree I understand my third party games wil be missing a few extra p's

and I know this might sound crazy. some people just perfer Xbox because of the controller, Live, Achievements, different exclusives, monthly updates. and also great features.

and I'm sure my first response will be something very negative
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2mokmuudPosted 7/10/2014 8:07:38 PM
So why are you posting a topic about PS4 and resolution on the Xbox forum?
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#3LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 8:14:21 PM
mokmuud posted...

see everybody I told you negativity first post
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#4Foxx3kPosted 7/10/2014 8:17:15 PM
All games should be 1080p60 this generation. QED. Any game that isn't deserves harsh criticism. I don't care what platform it is. I don't care what other platforms run the title at. If it isn't 1080p60, it deserves criticism - loud, rampant, incessant criticism. The industry needs to hear, loud and clear and spoken with wallets and dollars, that we demand resolution and especially frame rate and that we're tired of excuses.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5HorridhalPosted 7/10/2014 8:21:58 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
mokmuud posted...

He has a point. You are exacerbating the problem.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#6ZuuFPosted 7/10/2014 8:24:53 PM
I don't care about resolution, as long as it's at least 480p. Frame-rate on the other hand...I prefer 60fps, but can deal with 30fps if it's a slow-paced game (but still prefer 60fps).

As long as the game is fun, 1080p and/or 60fps (or more) is just an added bonus.
---
True Christianity is a lifestyle.
I'm waiting for Resident Good, Light Souls, Call of Duty: World at Peace, and Grand Charity Giveaway: Nice City.
#7carljenkPosted 7/10/2014 8:26:07 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
mokmuud posted...

...Negativity? You seem a bit delusional...
#8Mspaul09Posted 7/10/2014 8:28:39 PM
Foxx3k posted...
All games should be 1080p60 this generation. QED. Any game that isn't deserves harsh criticism. I don't care what platform it is. I don't care what other platforms run the title at. If it isn't 1080p60, it deserves criticism - loud, rampant, incessant criticism. The industry needs to hear, loud and clear and spoken with wallets and dollars, that we demand resolution and especially frame rate and that we're tired of excuses.

Not sure if sarcasm or being serious...

On topic, as someone else posted, topics like this just add fuel to the fire.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#9pnut3844Posted 7/10/2014 8:39:22 PM
I don't care if it's 1080p 60fps as long as the game looks good. Look at skyrim, gorgeous game and it was last gen. People are too critical of stats these days.
#10KID VIDPosted 7/10/2014 8:46:36 PM
Mspaul09 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Not sure if sarcasm or being serious...

---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD