this talk of resolution

#31TBONE_OGPosted 7/10/2014 10:44:49 PM
Besides that troll post from Miiri0, there were a lot of really good posts above that I agree with. Good job everyone.
---
Always O.G.
#32Miiri0Posted 7/10/2014 11:01:27 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
<Xbone fanboy are very insecure about xbone.

Poor sales, weak hardware, Low resolution, low graphic fidelity, screen tearing, poor fps, etc seem eating fanboy alive. But I think, give it 3 or 4 months, xbone fanboys will accept these as a standard features for xbone.

Maybe you should read my last post. Also, maybe you should learn to be respectful of others and their opinions.

See? My point exactly. I think in fanboy mind, only fanboys are entitled of having an opinion. All the stated xbone features really do some serious damage on the fanboy. So insecure.
#33RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/11/2014 6:58:12 AM
Overkilled about 6 months ago. But its about all they can lean on these days.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#34nableetPosted 7/11/2014 7:14:24 AM
Resolution and framerate might not matter to some people as they don't own the PS4, prefer Live, the controller and have friends on the system. However there are some people that do own both consoles, have no preference for controller or gaming service and have friends on both consoles that may care.

The thing is most of these topics have the resolution and/or FPS in the title. If you don't care, don't read it. Why do you think there are so many of the topics? Because they get a reaction.

I made a topic a while back about lords of the fallen struggling to hit 1080 and yet the devs were still prioritising that over higher fps. I even included 1080p in the title, yet people came in and told me they don't care and one poster even had the audacity to tell me I should have put "for those that care about resolution" in the title... As if putting 1080p was not warning enough.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#35deadmarvPosted 7/11/2014 12:00:41 PM
Huh, resolutiongate 2014.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#36nickr2d2Posted 7/11/2014 12:11:48 PM(edited)
Miiri0 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
<Xbone fanboy are very insecure about xbone.

Poor sales, weak hardware, Low resolution, low graphic fidelity, screen tearing, poor fps, etc seem eating fanboy alive. But I think, give it 3 or 4 months, xbone fanboys will accept these as a standard features for xbone.

Maybe you should read my last post. Also, maybe you should learn to be respectful of others and their opinions.

See? My point exactly. I think in fanboy mind, only fanboys are entitled of having an opinion. All the stated xbone features really do some serious damage on the fanboy. So insecure.

...What are you trying to say? You're not making sense.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#37AceMagasePosted 7/11/2014 12:11:30 PM
C'mon guys let the hardcore "ponies" believe that games are way better on the ps4. Don't bother arguing. It clearly means a lot to them and it's really the only "advantage" they have left. Anybody still arguing that it's a huge difference isn't going to be swayed by anything anyways

On the xbox you get better exclusives, better network, better features, better apps, better controller, etc, so why not let the kids continue to believe in Santa Claus?
#38nickr2d2Posted 7/11/2014 12:12:28 PM
AceMagase posted...
C'mon guys let the hardcore "ponies" believe that games are way better on the ps4. Don't bother arguing. It clearly means a lot to them and it's really the only "advantage" they have left. Anybody still arguing that it's a huge difference isn't going to be swayed by anything anyways

On the xbox you get better exclusives, better network, better features, better apps, better controller, etc, so why not let the kids continue to believe in Santa Claus?

wait... Santa's not real?
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#39AceMagasePosted 7/11/2014 12:21:21 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
AceMagase posted...

wait... Santa's not real?

oh he's real and resolution is extremely important to game quality
#40leatheljPosted 7/11/2014 12:46:54 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Exactly. The new xbox looks much better than 360, so why complain? It's major progress. I didn't hear anyone complaining about 360 res. Kids are too spoiles these days. I remember when we bought the nes as a kid. I come from the early days of gaming so to have lived through it all and to see how far it's come in just 25 years or so is amazing. I mean ffs, we can play awesome looking games on our phones now. I never thought it would get this good so fast. Be satisfied people, don't nitpick. If you had to grow up on old school gaming you wouldn't be saying these things. I consider many of the older games a lot better than newer ones. Take super metroid for example. For my money, hands down the best game of all time other than ocarina of time, and it had snes graphics. Games HAD to have good stories and great gameplay to make it back then.

Nice post. I started at NES too, so I get it.

Wow great post I also agree what you said is so true it's sad what has happend to gamers these days. But how do we unspoil them we can't do anything about it.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.