When do you think Knack will come to Xbone?

#1BlackFeathersPosted 7/10/2014 8:00:42 PM
So Xbox fans can see what true next gen adventure feels like?
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/10/2014 8:02:32 PM
knack is mediocre at best

also quit antagonizing people you're an embarrassment to the PSN community.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3Combo626Posted 7/10/2014 8:03:51 PM
When it sells well on PS4. Not even Mark Cerny cares about Knack.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#4Mspaul09Posted 7/10/2014 8:09:44 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

Not really, the PSN community seems to thrive on trash like this. I'm pretty sure they get a trophy for each troll post.

But as Combo626 said, maybe when it sells on the PS4.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#5BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 8:12:53 PM
Mspaul09 posted...

Not really, the PSN community seems to thrive on trash like this. I'm pretty sure they get a trophy for each troll post.

The only thing that is thriving is PS4 sales compared to Xbox One's but that's none of my business... :/

Back on topic. Saying Knack is Mediocre is like saying Banjo Kazooie is mediocre. You just don't say things like that...
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#6Bryant187Posted 7/10/2014 8:14:54 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
So Xbox fans can see what true next gen adventure feels like?

It was an ok game, but I had more entertainment out of the app game for it than the actual game itself.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#7Mspaul09Posted 7/10/2014 8:18:49 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Mspaul09 posted...

The only thing that is thriving is PS4 sales compared to Xbox One's but that's none of my business... :/

Back on topic. Saying Knack is Mediocre is like saying Banjo Kazooie is mediocre. You just don't say things like that...

No banjo kazooie just plain sucked. The mediocrity that is knack is even better than kazooie.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#8slyman19Posted 7/10/2014 8:34:59 PM
"Next-gen adventure"? Yeah right. The graphics were awful, the story was crap, and the gameplay was extremely boring.
#9LooksLikeRainPosted 7/10/2014 8:37:08 PM
Mspaul09 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Mspaul09 posted...

No banjo kazooie just plain sucked. The mediocrity that is knack is even better than kazooie.

My heart.

MEDIC!!
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#10SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/10/2014 8:39:54 PM
This is clearly a troll topic people, move along.
---
gt: For Spartaa