I pity people that only have res as an argument for reassuring their purchase...

#1Jedi454Posted 7/10/2014 8:01:29 PM
Meanwhile to competitor's system offers much more than just resolution and indies. Xbox One owners don't have to constantly troll the folk on the Playstation 4 boards because they have actual games to play and are enjoying themselves with their current gen system(s).
#2Flare1721Posted 7/10/2014 8:03:06 PM
Yet here you are. Whining.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png
#3Mspaul09Posted 7/10/2014 8:11:21 PM
Hey look another troll bait topic... These top is are as bad if not worse than the troll topics.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#4TBONE_OGPosted 7/10/2014 8:14:26 PM
Yeah Jedi don't do this. They feed off of this stuff.

... Maybe you know this?
---
Always O.G.
#5BlackFeathersPosted 7/10/2014 8:15:04 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Meanwhile to competitor's system offers much more than just resolution and indies. Xbox One owners don't have to constantly troll the folk on the Playstation 4 boards because they have actual games to play and are enjoying themselves with their current gen system(s).

Too bad you are on here whining instead of playing with your Xbone... Must not be fun enough to keep your mind off of gamefaqs... :/
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#6Garage_ManPosted 7/10/2014 8:19:20 PM
I have an idea....get a PS4 and decide for yourself.
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 7/10/2014 8:39:30 PM(edited)
There's nothing wrong with wanting the best resolution possible. I want the best resolution in every game I play as long as visual quality isn't being sacrificed elsewhere.

The problem the people who insist on berating others on their choice of console. If you choose the PS4 because it has better hardware, that's fine. You know what you want. Just don't tell me I made the wrong choice by ultimately choosing the Xbox One as my first, and possibly only console. I don't understand why we can't just enjoy the games we have the luxury of playing.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#8Sith JediPosted 7/10/2014 8:35:30 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Too bad you are on here whining instead of playing with your Xbone... Must not be fun enough to keep your mind off of gamefaqs... :/

Spoiler alert:
He's posting this from his XB1.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#9AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/10/2014 8:38:34 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Yeah Jedi don't do this. They feed off of this stuff.

... Maybe you know this?

Oh, he knows it. He likes to stir the pot.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#10nickr2d2Posted 7/10/2014 8:44:12 PM
Don't complain, just enjoy

Hmm... maybe this should be my new sig...
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k