"It's better being an Xbox Onesie than a Sony Pony"

#1ChevelIePosted 7/11/2014 6:41:20 AM
That's what I told my friend when he was buying a PS4 and I told him how the Xbox One has so much more to offer, and it's starting at $399 now, and how Sunset Overdrive will be the GOTY.

He called me an Xbox Onesie (which I dont mind, I wear a onesie to bed anyways). But then I called him a Sony Pony. He said "Why a pony? Cause it rhymes with Sony? That's stupid". So I said "Spend more time on the internet!" and got him good :).

Then I laid out the final blow, like MS did to Sony this year at E3, and said "It's better being an Xbox Onesie than a Sony Pony". Isn't that the truth? I mean wow they got inFAMOUS and better multiplats, big f***ing deal. We got Titanfall!
---
Open fire
#2puffnbillys420Posted 7/11/2014 6:43:18 AM
Cool story bro
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#3KingKoboPosted 7/11/2014 6:43:39 AM
Quality Topic OP

*Slow Clap*
#4AWarAmp84Posted 7/11/2014 6:43:41 AM
I'm sorry, I just can't take anyone over the age of 5 that still wears a onesie seriously.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#5mistergrownmanPosted 7/11/2014 6:44:03 AM
Congratulations.

You just created a new nickname for xbox fanboys
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
#6ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/11/2014 6:45:00 AM
ChevelIe posted...
That's what I told my friend when he was buying a PS4 and I told him how the Xbox One has so much more to offer, and it's starting at $399 now, and how Sunset Overdrive will be the GOTY.

He called me an Xbox Onesie (which I dont mind, I wear a onesie to bed anyways). But then I called him a Sony Pony. He said "Why a pony? Cause it rhymes with Sony? That's stupid". So I said "Spend more time on the internet!" and got him good :).

Then I laid out the final blow, like MS did to Sony this year at E3, and said "It's better being an Xbox Onesie than a Sony Pony". Isn't that the truth? I mean wow they got inFAMOUS and better multiplats, big f***ing deal. We got Titanfall!

So do people on the 360 and PC. Can't we enjoy systems without all of this. And who knows maybe even own more than one console. Alas that is a pipe dream.
---
Valar morghulis
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/11/2014 6:45:55 AM
the xbox one board of gamefaqs is on the verge of becoming worse than the youtube's comment section...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#8suicide machinePosted 7/11/2014 6:46:20 AM
not only does pony rhyme with sony, but it makes sense because ponies are always being led around on leashes, like at carnivals and petting zoos.
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! Geeks and Sports Fans, unite!: http://m-slender.tumblr.com
GT: M Slender | Xb1 vids: http://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#9ChevelIe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 6:48:41 AM
suicide machine posted...
not only does pony rhyme with sony, but it makes sense because ponies are always being led around on leashes, like at carnivals and petting zoos.

They are also led to glue factories, which all 9 million PS4 owners should fear for embarrassing MS and the Xbox One with that f***ing 4 million gap.
---
Open fire
#10MrSpaM111Posted 7/11/2014 6:49:00 AM
Tc's maturity level is over 9000
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628